I cant figure out where we fell apart And im searching for someone to blame For all this pain and all the tears And i dunno how i manage To go on loving u After all dat you've put me thru Maybe things would be different I have dreams of how you use to be And i wake up crying and screaming God, how i miss dat feeling Miss your kisses, Miss your smile Whatever went wrong How could we have been so perfect when i look in the mirror i remember What it was lyk to smile But its only a fading memory And my eyes are tired from crying over it Im not strong enuf to hold on I should have held ur hand tighter..
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I cant figure out where we fell apart And im searching for someone to blame For all this pain and all the tears And i dunno how i manage To go on loving u After all dat you've put me thru Maybe things would be different I have dreams of how you use to be And i wake up crying and screaming God, how i miss dat feeling Miss your kisses, Miss your smile Whatever went wrong How could we have been so perfect when i look in the mirror i remember What it was lyk to smile But its only a fading memory And my eyes are tired from crying over it Im not strong enuf to hold on I should have held ur hand tighter..