<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Monday, May 21, 2007 5:40 pm
And she hugs him goodbye like it's nothing.
While all she wants to do
is hold on forever.
But she lets go.
Smiles.
And walks away...



Force a smile.
Blink away the tears.
I'm supposed to be strong.
Supposed to have no fears.
But here i am finding it hard not to frown.
I'm supposed to be a strong person.
Why am i breaking down?



Live it up.
Drink it down.
Dance wild.
Fall in love.
Dress super cute.
Do what you want to do.
Say what you want to say.
And don't let anyone bring you down.




I like to pretend that everythings alright.
Because when everybody else
thinks you're fine.
Sometimes you forget for awhile
that you're not



Dear Girl,

I think it's time for you to let go of him.
He has burt you and me too many times.
Just let the memories fade.
It's time to leave him behind...
I know it wil be hard,
But it's for the best.
Trust me.
Remember always follow your heart.
And everything will be fine.

Love Always,
Your Heart.




I'm a daughter hiding her depression.
I'm a sister trying to make a good impression.
I'm your friend acting like I'm fine.
I'm a teenager pushing her tears a side.
I'm the girl sitting next to you.
I'm the one asking you to care.
I'm your best friend hoping you'll be there.



She can see it in your eyes .
It's killing you not to be with her.
But you know it's for the best.
She can tell you want your lips on hers.
But you know it'll just make it harder to let go.
She knows that you're leaving.
And you're hoping that she'll wait.


/ back to the top