Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore . Is there still right from wrong, good and bad, truth and lies . Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, grey . Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it because we're faced with things that are not of our own making . And sometimes, things simply catch up to us.
Will you wipe my tears away ? Will you hold me closer when it's not alright, when it's not ok ?
I love how when were talking late at night, we'll both fall asleep on the phone, cause we dont want to get off the phone with each other .
You'll see there is so much more that we don't understand, and the only thing we really know is things don't always go the way we planned . It doesnt matter why your heart is broken . It still hurts. Pain is pain.
We learn the most valuable lessons from our hardships and mistakes . They may be big or small, but the things that we learn are always there to teach us, to remind us of where we were in the past & that we don't ever want to go back .
Forgive me, but I can't be everything you deserve And I know it's too late to crawl back to you tonight . But there's a few things that I just need you to know . Like the way I felt when we were close And how the stars explode every time you are near .
Forget all those places that you've never really been . And all those situations you somehow found yourself in . Let your body sink into me like your favorite memory, like a line of poetry, or a fucking fit of honesty.
There are moments that mark your life,
moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same again,
& time is divided into two parts,
before this & after this .
Now sometimes you can feel such a moment coming,
that's the test, or so I tell myself at times like these :
Strong people keep moving forward anyway, no matter what they're gonna find.
I think of you and it hurts me inside . I want to be the one to save you . I want you to come to me when you have no one else to turn to . It hurts so bad when you dont want to use me that way . Maybe they are right . Maybe i did get my hopes up too high. maybe i was way over my head. maybe i am the stupid one for ever thinking that he liked me. but maybe, just maybe, i'm tired of being alone. Sometimes when you find something great, you have to give up alot to hold onto it. The way to tell if its worth it or not only comes in time.. but you`ll never know if you don`t give it a chance.
She's the girl who's always laughing her ass off in the hallways . You walk past her & you think, "Wow she must really be over me." But no, she's not over you, she wants you, but you never gave her a shot. She's not faking that smile. She's happy, but with you, she'd never stop smiling.
I try to fool myself. I try to pretend that I want someone else . But deep down, I know that I always wished for you.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
She's afraid that after all this waiting, he'll end up with another girl. She's afraid of what hasn't happened yet. And most of all, she's afraid she'll never find someone who could compare to him.
I don't like being this weak. feeling this vulnerable. crying tears that don't need to be shed. letting you have complete & utter control over me. but i just can't help it. i'm in love with you
Sometimes, i hope we're still friends when i'm married. i hope that i'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come. You'll see me as the happiest girl in the world. You'll see me with a guy that treats me right & loves me more than himself. You'll see all that you could have had & you'll regret letting me go. But the thing that i want you to see most, is that i survived without you.
Its weird. Ive moved on. but i still think about you alot more than i should. when im with another guy all i can think about is how i wish it was you. i guess physically ive moved on, but i havnt emotionally.
There are so many things I wanna ask you. Why don't you call me anymore? Or even send a text? Why do you walk right past me without saying anything? Why do you insist on pretending we never had something?
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore . Is there still right from wrong, good and bad, truth and lies . Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, grey . Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it because we're faced with things that are not of our own making . And sometimes, things simply catch up to us.
Will you wipe my tears away ? Will you hold me closer when it's not alright, when it's not ok ?
I love how when were talking late at night, we'll both fall asleep on the phone, cause we dont want to get off the phone with each other .
You'll see there is so much more that we don't understand, and the only thing we really know is things don't always go the way we planned . It doesnt matter why your heart is broken . It still hurts. Pain is pain.
We learn the most valuable lessons from our hardships and mistakes . They may be big or small, but the things that we learn are always there to teach us, to remind us of where we were in the past & that we don't ever want to go back .
Forgive me, but I can't be everything you deserve And I know it's too late to crawl back to you tonight . But there's a few things that I just need you to know . Like the way I felt when we were close And how the stars explode every time you are near .
Forget all those places that you've never really been . And all those situations you somehow found yourself in . Let your body sink into me like your favorite memory, like a line of poetry, or a fucking fit of honesty.
There are moments that mark your life,
moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same again,
& time is divided into two parts,
before this & after this .
Now sometimes you can feel such a moment coming,
that's the test, or so I tell myself at times like these :
Strong people keep moving forward anyway, no matter what they're gonna find.
I think of you and it hurts me inside . I want to be the one to save you . I want you to come to me when you have no one else to turn to . It hurts so bad when you dont want to use me that way . Maybe they are right . Maybe i did get my hopes up too high. maybe i was way over my head. maybe i am the stupid one for ever thinking that he liked me. but maybe, just maybe, i'm tired of being alone. Sometimes when you find something great, you have to give up alot to hold onto it. The way to tell if its worth it or not only comes in time.. but you`ll never know if you don`t give it a chance.
She's the girl who's always laughing her ass off in the hallways . You walk past her & you think, "Wow she must really be over me." But no, she's not over you, she wants you, but you never gave her a shot. She's not faking that smile. She's happy, but with you, she'd never stop smiling.
I try to fool myself. I try to pretend that I want someone else . But deep down, I know that I always wished for you.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
She's afraid that after all this waiting, he'll end up with another girl. She's afraid of what hasn't happened yet. And most of all, she's afraid she'll never find someone who could compare to him.
I don't like being this weak. feeling this vulnerable. crying tears that don't need to be shed. letting you have complete & utter control over me. but i just can't help it. i'm in love with you
Sometimes, i hope we're still friends when i'm married. i hope that i'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come. You'll see me as the happiest girl in the world. You'll see me with a guy that treats me right & loves me more than himself. You'll see all that you could have had & you'll regret letting me go. But the thing that i want you to see most, is that i survived without you.
Its weird. Ive moved on. but i still think about you alot more than i should. when im with another guy all i can think about is how i wish it was you. i guess physically ive moved on, but i havnt emotionally.
There are so many things I wanna ask you. Why don't you call me anymore? Or even send a text? Why do you walk right past me without saying anything? Why do you insist on pretending we never had something?