<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:10 pm
yesterday nad gave me someone's xanga webbie..
she's got a lot of meanignful quotes..
especially for those heartbroken..
i read those quotes & cried!
nad! i hate you.haha.
i read tis persons story..n felt sad for her past..
but now she has move on..wif someone new n better..
but me?! *sigh*
aniway,here are some tat i thot is meaningful for me..
hope you guys enjoy & think its meaningful too (:
here they are...

- I am on the mend.
At least now I can say that I am trying.
And I hope you will forget things I still lack.

- In this life, there are two things that I would love to believe.
one, that there is one soul mate meant for everyone.
and two, that I may be good enough to deserve that person.

- nothing turns out as we expect. it never does.
life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.
we take what we get and are thankful that it's no worse than it is.

- Don't waste your time worrying about boys.
boys will come and go.
Don't waste your time caring about the people who don't like you. chances are you don't
like them either.
Don't waste your time worrying if people are talking about you. you affected their lives, they
didn't affect yours.
Waste your time with friends. live for the moment, laugh often, be immature, do anything and
everything.
If it's something you'll regret in the morning, sleep late & when you wake up, laugh about it with your friends, because your friends are what matter most. When you have your friends, you have everything.

- Maybe I could have loved you better. Maybe you should have loved me more. Maybe our hearts were next in line. Maybe everything breaks sometimes.

- i'm amazed how yesterday, i told you absolutely everything, and today, we go out of our way to ignore each other.

- So maybe you do still cry over him.
Maybe it still kills you inside when you see him with that other girl.
But ,its 'bout time you realize the truth is, he's the one that's going to be dying inside, because
sooner or later he's gonna realize that he missed out (THIS IS THE MOST MEANINGFUL!)

- Love isn't about little words.
Love is about grand gestures.
Love is about airplanes, pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words
in sky writing.
Love is about going that extra mile, even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there.
Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there.

- There was this boy i once knew ..
Sometimes he could be the biggest jerk..
But most of thetime he was the sweetest guy i knew ..
He got me mad real quick but he made me lauqh,all the time..
We did fiqht.. but the way he talked to me after made everything worth it.
He was amazing to me, i guess that's why i tried so hard.
But now im trying to give up & learn how to let go & forget everything we,once had ..
(THIS ONE TOO!)

- If only my heart spoke out loud;I'd play it over and over for you.

- They say it's what's on the inside that counts,but what if they judge you by your looks
& don't give you a chance to show them what's underneath?

- When everything comes crashing down on me, I can always depend on you to lift me back up
on my feet.
You're amazing & I thank you for every little thing you do for me.
From pissing me off, to making me laugh at nothing for 5 whole minutes, nonstop.
At the end of the day I know I'll always have something to be thankful for & that's you.
There are times when I need you to stop being my boyfriend & just be my best friend again
& you're still able to do it.
Everything you do seems to amaze me more & more everyday.
You always know when something's wrong & you're always willing to just take your time
& listen to me. And though at times the things I say confuse you, you still try your best to
understand & help me.
There are times when I know I can be the biggest pain in the ass towards you & times when
I seem like I'm not giving my best to you & that I'm not listening or trying to understand you,
but I do; I tried my best in everything I did for you.

- The best kind of kisses are unexpected,unplanned ones. The ones that come naturally,
like in the middle of a sentence <3

- Fake a fucking smile because sooner or later, it's gonna be real.
So I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a
dream, & pretend that none of this is hurting me so maybe I'll actually start to believe it.

- I'm so scared I'm going to want to love you forever and you're only going to want to love me for
a few minutes of your life.

- The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to
kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you
smile.
But I think what's better than that, is finding someone that does it all, just because he wants
to see you happy.

- Sometimes, things turn out the wrong way but you gotta stay strong.
You gotta move on cause the hardest lessons in life are the ones that always keep you stunned
& speechless.

- Don't ever give up on love, cause there is always someone who loves you..
even if its not the person you were hoping for

- Pain comes in all forms. In the small twinge, a bit of soreness, the random pain, & the normal
pains we live with everyday. Then there's the kind of pain that you just can't ignore.
A level of pain so great that it blocks out everything else. It makes the rest of the world fade
away until all we can think about is how much we hurt.
How we manage our pain is up to us.
We ride it out, embrace it, ignore it, run from it, & for some of us, the best way to manage the
pain is to just push through it.

- Find a guy who calls you baby instead of hot or sexy,
who can't stand it when you hang up on him & calls right back,
who would sit there for hours looking into your eyes,
who doesn't care what you look like but what's inside counts the most,
who looks at you with the twinkle in his eyes & kisses you on the cheek instead of the lips;
someone who wants to be with you in public.
Wait for the guy who is a constant reminder of your happiness & joy,
who makes you smile just by knowing he loves you back.
Wait for the guy who give you piggy back rides to in public even though he's still in view of his
friends.

- You say I'm a coward for giving up on love& I say you're a fool for giving in to it.

- I used to think that happiness could only be something that happened to somebody
else.
Everybody believed, everybody but me.
And I've been hurt so many times before that my hope was dying, so sick of trying.

- I'm going to spend my nights either sleepless or dreaming of you.
Who wants a life of lost adolescence, filled with regrets & antidepressants?
I have said it before, & you know that I meant it.
You're all I ever want to know, & I'm not going to let that go.

- Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right.
The stakes may be painful, but they're the only way to find out who you really are.

- Breaking up isn't a stupid thing; it makes you a better person& allows you to realize your mistakes.(I AGREE!!)

- And when they broke up, it hit her harder than anything has ever had before.
But she never showed it; she kept a smile on.

- I'm not going to settle for any average joe;
I'm not going to take whatever comes my way.
I want someone who will be there for me,to love & care for me.


/ back to the top