You're so good to me baby, baby I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss youwithout a sound I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud You make me so hot Make me wanna drop It's so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe You make me wanna scream You're so fabulous You're so good to me baby I can make you feel all better And I can show you all the places you've never been And I can make you say everything that you've never said And I will let you do anything again and again Kiss me gently Hold me, love me Don't ever go
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
You're so good to me baby, baby I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss youwithout a sound I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud You make me so hot Make me wanna drop It's so ridiculous I can barely stop I can hardly breathe You make me wanna scream You're so fabulous You're so good to me baby I can make you feel all better And I can show you all the places you've never been And I can make you say everything that you've never said And I will let you do anything again and again Kiss me gently Hold me, love me Don't ever go