`the best way to judge the essential elements of a sculpture is to throw it down a hill And the unimportant pieces will break away. Sometimes, life is like that. it tosses us down a hill. But when we reach the bottom, only the important things are left, And that's when our vision clears. That's when we hold on tight to what we know, while hope stirs inside us. It's all a matter of perspective.
`you know I know you like the back of my hand, you know I'm gonna do all that I can right here, gonna lie with you till you fall asleep when morning comes, I'm still gonna be right here.
`Friendship is a real gift. It's given with no expectations and no gratitude is necessary. -Boy Meets World
`Once you've loved someone, even being friends is better than ordinary. It's still kinda magical, like magical friendship. It's deeper than regular friendship, but it's great. It's a friendship you can depend on, like a lifelong love.
`If you truly missed me, you'd call everyday just so you wouldn't forget my voice.
`All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.
`turn up the radio and sing your lungs out. cause kid, this is it, and this is all it will ever be. so get used to it, suck it up, and just live your life.
`I guess that we're all the same; too stubborn to apologize & too filled up with rage.
`The people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.
`we spend most of our time talking about nothing, but i just wanted to let you know that all those nothings have meant so much more to me than so many somethings.
`I know I don't need anyone else but myself. But everything just seem so much better when he's around.
`There's someone dancing in the shadows and I wish that it was us.
`You used to talk to me like I was the only one around . You used to lean on me like the only other choice was falling down.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
`the best way to judge the essential elements of a sculpture is to throw it down a hill And the unimportant pieces will break away. Sometimes, life is like that. it tosses us down a hill. But when we reach the bottom, only the important things are left, And that's when our vision clears. That's when we hold on tight to what we know, while hope stirs inside us. It's all a matter of perspective.
`you know I know you like the back of my hand, you know I'm gonna do all that I can right here, gonna lie with you till you fall asleep when morning comes, I'm still gonna be right here.
`Friendship is a real gift. It's given with no expectations and no gratitude is necessary. -Boy Meets World
`Once you've loved someone, even being friends is better than ordinary. It's still kinda magical, like magical friendship. It's deeper than regular friendship, but it's great. It's a friendship you can depend on, like a lifelong love.
`If you truly missed me, you'd call everyday just so you wouldn't forget my voice.
`All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.
`turn up the radio and sing your lungs out. cause kid, this is it, and this is all it will ever be. so get used to it, suck it up, and just live your life.
`I guess that we're all the same; too stubborn to apologize & too filled up with rage.
`The people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.
`we spend most of our time talking about nothing, but i just wanted to let you know that all those nothings have meant so much more to me than so many somethings.
`I know I don't need anyone else but myself. But everything just seem so much better when he's around.
`There's someone dancing in the shadows and I wish that it was us.
`You used to talk to me like I was the only one around . You used to lean on me like the only other choice was falling down.