<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:21 pm
`its like a virus when your mind thinks of nothing else but him.

`i'm not afraid of getting old.i'm afraid of getting old without you.

`i still believe there's something left for you and me.

`all i ever wanted was for him to feel like he couldn't be without me.

`when i hear my favorite song,i know that we belong.
oh, you are the music in me.

`sometimes i feel like running away,
just to see who would follow,
just to see who cares, if anyone even cares at all.

`there's not much more to discuss; there's you & me
but there's no us.

`i guess you're proof that when you finally let go of the past,
someone better comes along.

`i have to leave;but i'll miss you.

`sometimes we need to fill up loneliness with tears and memories.

`you know i love you, right?
no matter what happens to either one of us,
you'll always be in my heart.

`she asked: how long will you love me?
he said: until you finish counting the stars.

`people like you are the reason we have middle fingers.

`that's all we are now; memories in a taped up box
under an unmade bed.

`some things are just never meant to be
no matter how hard we wish they were

`we might find a place in this world someday, but at least for now,
i gotta go my own way.

`it's not about who you've known the longest, it's about who hasn't left your side.

`I will get lost in your eyes and everything will be alright

`I'm sorry for the fact that I wasn't aware that you can't sleep at night when I'm not there

`I'm worried I won't see your face light up again
even the best fall down sometimes
even the stars refuse to shine
even the back you fall in time
I somehow find you and I collide

`I understand that there's some problems
and I'm not too blind to know all the pain you held inside
even though you might not show

`I've found out that I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

`when she says she wants someone to love
I hope you know she doesn't mean you
and when she breaks down and lets you down
I hope you know she doesn't mean to

`a bleeding heart is a good headstart to anywhere
but here just let me out,
please let me out
before I turn in to a box of things to remind me how much I'm missing you

`this time it's over and I'm keeping my heart
I'm gonna be strong and not fall apart
you're waiting for me to crawl back to your side
but not this time, I'm keeping my pride

`if you don't expect too much, you might not be let down
all I want is to be with you and to feel like I matter too

`there's a reason why I keep my distance
and I don't think you're gonna understand

`I don't really care what you feel inside
all you ever did was make me cry
maybe one day you'll realize that you had a good girl in your life

`there are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder
smile a little brighter, and just make you live better

`what is there left to say or do ?
the time is ticking & i am through
ive had enough of the lies,its onlykilling me slowly inside.
you went wrong & you cant take it back
i hope you had your fun because my trust and love is now something you lack.
you ran out of time.
i wont be running back to claim you as mine

`its strange how things can change back as suddenly as they changed originally...
when one thing happens suddenly things are back to normal

`its not gonna be easy.
its gonna be really hard.
we're gonna have to work at this everyday
but i want to do that because i want you,
i want all of youf orever,
you and me, everyday

`cause i just have to tell you,
im not sure what i would do without you.
i know its cold outside but this late night's just no fun without you.
&i just wanted to say thanks.
your the only reason ive smiled in days

`i just want to lay with you watching clouds go by.
holding hands.
myhead laying on your chest.
listeningto your heart beat.
i want this moment to last forever

`the tears keep streaming down the little girls face.
she doesnt know what to make of this world,
she doesnt want to be in this place.
her life is a mess & nothings gettin better

`it brings out the worst in me when your not around.
i miss the sound of your voice,
the silence screams so loud.
cause theres no one else

`don't care how you do it; just show me that you care.

`Sometimes the things that you complain about the most are the things you care about the most.
Unfortunately you don't always know that until it's too late.

i haven't seen you in a while,
but you called me yesterday.
the sound of your voice made all my pains and fears go away.
i don't exactly know why you called, but it brightened my entire day.

i'm a strong girl; i keep my shit behind even with tears streaming down my face
i still manage to say "i'm fine"

And I know you loved me in your way; I'm looking forward to looking back on these days

Suddenly, between sheets and eyelids,
I am reminded why I don't do this..
I fall in love far too quickly, I never want him to forget me.

It's funny how when you finally get over someone,
you start seeing them in a whole new perspective.
It's like you're looking at them through the eyes of your best friend,
and you realize, he's nothing special.
He's just another ordinary boy.

and if only for a second , i wish i could be the air that inhabits your lungs.
i wish i could be that necessary.

You sat down next to me, like poetry to wine;
Out window looked upon a yellow neon sign.
I took your hand while you decided what to do.
The only kiss, I ever miss, I shared with you.

Most guys look at a girl and decide based on their looks,
whether they'll give them a chance.
But you,
you're something different.

You are the only one I'm not disappointing,
But you are the only one who escapes the majority
Of my bitterness and my inadequacies.
I feel like I'm keeping a secret from you.
Like I'm tricking you into loving me.
You deserve so much more.

I love you.
I love you not because you're adorable or because you're sweet,
or because you're my best friend.
I love you because you make me step outside myself & look at who I really am.
You make me want to be a better person, just because you are who you are.
I can tell you absolutely everything,
& I know you will listen.
And you're one of my best friends, but I'll keep all of this to myself
because I love you.
That's why these words will be forever lost in my memories
& never to be spoken aloud.
I love you.

That night we talked; we talked about life,about our times together. Maybe we aren't
the same two kids we once were, but some
things never change. Some things last, and
even though I didn't know what was going
to happen to us or where we were goingI just knew I couldn't let you out of my life.


i was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car.
he's got one hand on the steering wheel
and the other one on my heart.



/ back to the top