one; We looked so perfect. But the truth is,I remember it was killing me. We lie face down, hand-in-hand. There’s no regrets. I got lost on the ride home, with a chance to escape this hold. You’re the reason this city feels just like home.
two; There’s no use for this burnt out match. I pace the hallway with one name on my mind.
The only name, that mattered so much. I was too busy thinking of you. If only you knew.
three; this is my life & I am both happy and sad. I am still trying to figure out how that is.
four; When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy & I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. But you were so good to me & I got swept up in that & little by little I found myselffalling in love with you.
five; I'm afraid of being alone forever, dreams not being fulfilled, having something tragic happen, losing someone close to me, or just losing the sense of being alive altogether
six; It's been exactly a year. I mean it when I say you brought the happiest days of my life. So much has happened since then & we've both moved on, but still; I'll remember to love because you taught me how.
seven; The more you show your feelings, the more people can find ways to hurt you.
eight; The way I feel for you, I can't describe. It's almost too intense to verbalize; essentially you're all I'm living for.
nine; Someone asked me where I thought heaven was, so I pointed to you& said, "In his arms." <3
ten; After awhile you start to get sick of a lot of things. You start to close yourself off from the world; you start to shun everyone out of your life. You just want to be left alone & you start to believe that the world really does hate you & no one really cares about you, & the only person you can really depend on is yourself. But really, you need to face the fact that this is reality. You can't automatically change what you want life to be. Life's just life. It just happens. Whatever happens, tends to happen for a reason. You can't exactly make life into something really happy, like it's some kind of switch, you know? There's no switch, no On or Off button. You just gotta be a good girl & suck it up. If friends backstab you, it's okay, you'll meet new & better people, share new things, & probably gain some & lose some, as they say. In life, of course you're going to get your heart broken more then once, but it's okay because in each relationship you've had you've learned different things from your partner. They either taught you, helped you, or made you into a better person. Each relationship you're in, you can fix the mistakes you had in the past relationships; you get a second chance. You'll meet many people who will inspire you, inspire you to be a better person, but in the end, it all adds up. Are you willing to put all the tears, all the pain, all the hurt aside, & live life? Make life as something really special, make it like it was your last day, never worry about tomorrow; worry about today. Never let words get to you; words are cheap. Actions speak a lot louder, you hear me?
eleven; She took a deep breath, willing her voice not to break, "I know you're holding something back, & if you can't, or don't, want to talk about it, there's not much I can do. But whatever it is, it's driving you away."
twelve; You sit there as a child, staring at everyone older than you in love. You think, "Wow, I hope I fall in love one day when I'm older." As you go into your teenage years, you're told, "You're way too young to know what love is." Then as you go along with your life, he comes in out of nowhere & it's never going to to be the same ever again. You've never been more happier you're whole life & you're thankful for that. You think, "Whoever said we're too young to love can go screw themselves." because you have this incredible feeling & you know its real love, & if it isn't love that you're in, it just might be the best time of your life waiting to be loved, whatever that is.
thirteen; I look into your eyes & I'm wondering, is this what love's suppose to feel like? Heart skipping a beat, knees trembling, mind racing, hands wanting to feel your perfect skin, lips needing your kisses, & soul desiring the warmth of your love upon mine? Is that what love is like? I see you & I know that sometimes there was a reason for everything that has happened to me. Every single experience was leading up to you. I've learned not to trust many people & not to let people into my life, but for you I've made an exception. You were the one person who I gave up everything for. I let my guard down & let your love engulf me & the feeling is incredible. I have never been so in love in my life. You are my soulmate, prince, lover & all of the above. I look into your eyes & I see our souls entwined in an eternal love.
fourteen; Hold a mirror to show just wha tyou've become & read your diary to figure out where things went wrong.
fifteen; For the first time in my life I'm finally at this point where everything is balanced. I have best friends, I have an amazing family, & I have this guy. He's not my boyfriend, but he's not a friend either. He's like one of those people; you know, those people who are always there even after everything you did. That person who you know you love & always will. I have him, my best friends, & my family. They're the people who, if they weren't in my life, I don't think I'd be who I am today. I don't think I would say "I love you" & mean like I do now, because after everything, I have learned it is what love really is, what friendship is, & how life works.
sixteen; I just don't understand why my happiness always lies in the palm of your hands
seventeen; I've got a mind boggling, sense numbing,heart pounding, stomach flipping,take-my-breath-away, head-over-heels,knee shaking, daydreaming,butterfly fluttering crush on you
eighteen; I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want.
nineteen; It's been months since we've actually had a real conversation. It's been months since you last called. It's been months since I've seen your face. What we had seems like it's been forgotten & replaced. It seem like it was a one time deal, like I only had one chance with you, & that one chance has been screwed up. I didn't mean to. I let you go, I'll admit that, but I thought you'd care enough to come back. You always made me smile
twenty; Sometimes you have to test someone. Not because you don't trust them, but to see how much they'll sacrifice for you. And sometimes you have to let them go; not because you suddenly stopped loving them, but to see if they love you enough to come back.
twenty-one; When I got tired of running from you, I stopped right there to catch my breath. Then your words caught my ears. You said, "I miss you, darling, come home."
twenty-two; Love is not about finding the right person;but creating a right relationship.It's not about how much love you have in the beginning;but how much love you have in the end.
twenty-three; Perhaps, if I said no, would you keep chasing me until I stopped running? Or would you stop because those words only meant an end?
twenty-four; And he says that he didn't plan to fall in love with her, but maybe love isn't something you can plan.
twenty-five; Would you believe me if I said i didn't need you? Cause i wouldn't believe you if you said that shit to me.
twenty-six; Thinking about everything little thing we ever did crazy. Sipping on that memory lane.
twenty-seven; I'm up for anything these days. I'm up for jumping into neighbors yards and swimming in there pool. I'm up for kidnapping my friends and taking them to the beach. I'm up for taking pictures at the zoo and watching old people kiss. I'm up for letting myself fall in love with you.
twenty-eight; Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of us. And what happened between us. Or, really, what never happened between us. I wonder if you even care.
twenty-nine; Remember when we talked about where we`d be a year from now? Remember when you held my hand like you`d never let it go? Remember, cause that`s all you can do.
thirty; I have no idea where to start on getting over you. You have been the only one on my mind for longer than I can remember. They're right, what's so special about you? I wish I never met you so I didn't know how great I thought you were. You've made me feel special and wanted.
thirty-one; i love how when were talking late at night, we'll both fall asleep on the phone, cause we never want to get off the phone with each other.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
one; We looked so perfect. But the truth is,I remember it was killing me. We lie face down, hand-in-hand. There’s no regrets. I got lost on the ride home, with a chance to escape this hold. You’re the reason this city feels just like home.
two; There’s no use for this burnt out match. I pace the hallway with one name on my mind.
The only name, that mattered so much. I was too busy thinking of you. If only you knew.
three; this is my life & I am both happy and sad. I am still trying to figure out how that is.
four; When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy & I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. But you were so good to me & I got swept up in that & little by little I found myselffalling in love with you.
five; I'm afraid of being alone forever, dreams not being fulfilled, having something tragic happen, losing someone close to me, or just losing the sense of being alive altogether
six; It's been exactly a year. I mean it when I say you brought the happiest days of my life. So much has happened since then & we've both moved on, but still; I'll remember to love because you taught me how.
seven; The more you show your feelings, the more people can find ways to hurt you.
eight; The way I feel for you, I can't describe. It's almost too intense to verbalize; essentially you're all I'm living for.
nine; Someone asked me where I thought heaven was, so I pointed to you& said, "In his arms." <3
ten; After awhile you start to get sick of a lot of things. You start to close yourself off from the world; you start to shun everyone out of your life. You just want to be left alone & you start to believe that the world really does hate you & no one really cares about you, & the only person you can really depend on is yourself. But really, you need to face the fact that this is reality. You can't automatically change what you want life to be. Life's just life. It just happens. Whatever happens, tends to happen for a reason. You can't exactly make life into something really happy, like it's some kind of switch, you know? There's no switch, no On or Off button. You just gotta be a good girl & suck it up. If friends backstab you, it's okay, you'll meet new & better people, share new things, & probably gain some & lose some, as they say. In life, of course you're going to get your heart broken more then once, but it's okay because in each relationship you've had you've learned different things from your partner. They either taught you, helped you, or made you into a better person. Each relationship you're in, you can fix the mistakes you had in the past relationships; you get a second chance. You'll meet many people who will inspire you, inspire you to be a better person, but in the end, it all adds up. Are you willing to put all the tears, all the pain, all the hurt aside, & live life? Make life as something really special, make it like it was your last day, never worry about tomorrow; worry about today. Never let words get to you; words are cheap. Actions speak a lot louder, you hear me?
eleven; She took a deep breath, willing her voice not to break, "I know you're holding something back, & if you can't, or don't, want to talk about it, there's not much I can do. But whatever it is, it's driving you away."
twelve; You sit there as a child, staring at everyone older than you in love. You think, "Wow, I hope I fall in love one day when I'm older." As you go into your teenage years, you're told, "You're way too young to know what love is." Then as you go along with your life, he comes in out of nowhere & it's never going to to be the same ever again. You've never been more happier you're whole life & you're thankful for that. You think, "Whoever said we're too young to love can go screw themselves." because you have this incredible feeling & you know its real love, & if it isn't love that you're in, it just might be the best time of your life waiting to be loved, whatever that is.
thirteen; I look into your eyes & I'm wondering, is this what love's suppose to feel like? Heart skipping a beat, knees trembling, mind racing, hands wanting to feel your perfect skin, lips needing your kisses, & soul desiring the warmth of your love upon mine? Is that what love is like? I see you & I know that sometimes there was a reason for everything that has happened to me. Every single experience was leading up to you. I've learned not to trust many people & not to let people into my life, but for you I've made an exception. You were the one person who I gave up everything for. I let my guard down & let your love engulf me & the feeling is incredible. I have never been so in love in my life. You are my soulmate, prince, lover & all of the above. I look into your eyes & I see our souls entwined in an eternal love.
fourteen; Hold a mirror to show just wha tyou've become & read your diary to figure out where things went wrong.
fifteen; For the first time in my life I'm finally at this point where everything is balanced. I have best friends, I have an amazing family, & I have this guy. He's not my boyfriend, but he's not a friend either. He's like one of those people; you know, those people who are always there even after everything you did. That person who you know you love & always will. I have him, my best friends, & my family. They're the people who, if they weren't in my life, I don't think I'd be who I am today. I don't think I would say "I love you" & mean like I do now, because after everything, I have learned it is what love really is, what friendship is, & how life works.
sixteen; I just don't understand why my happiness always lies in the palm of your hands
seventeen; I've got a mind boggling, sense numbing,heart pounding, stomach flipping,take-my-breath-away, head-over-heels,knee shaking, daydreaming,butterfly fluttering crush on you
eighteen; I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want.
nineteen; It's been months since we've actually had a real conversation. It's been months since you last called. It's been months since I've seen your face. What we had seems like it's been forgotten & replaced. It seem like it was a one time deal, like I only had one chance with you, & that one chance has been screwed up. I didn't mean to. I let you go, I'll admit that, but I thought you'd care enough to come back. You always made me smile
twenty; Sometimes you have to test someone. Not because you don't trust them, but to see how much they'll sacrifice for you. And sometimes you have to let them go; not because you suddenly stopped loving them, but to see if they love you enough to come back.
twenty-one; When I got tired of running from you, I stopped right there to catch my breath. Then your words caught my ears. You said, "I miss you, darling, come home."
twenty-two; Love is not about finding the right person;but creating a right relationship.It's not about how much love you have in the beginning;but how much love you have in the end.
twenty-three; Perhaps, if I said no, would you keep chasing me until I stopped running? Or would you stop because those words only meant an end?
twenty-four; And he says that he didn't plan to fall in love with her, but maybe love isn't something you can plan.
twenty-five; Would you believe me if I said i didn't need you? Cause i wouldn't believe you if you said that shit to me.
twenty-six; Thinking about everything little thing we ever did crazy. Sipping on that memory lane.
twenty-seven; I'm up for anything these days. I'm up for jumping into neighbors yards and swimming in there pool. I'm up for kidnapping my friends and taking them to the beach. I'm up for taking pictures at the zoo and watching old people kiss. I'm up for letting myself fall in love with you.
twenty-eight; Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of us. And what happened between us. Or, really, what never happened between us. I wonder if you even care.
twenty-nine; Remember when we talked about where we`d be a year from now? Remember when you held my hand like you`d never let it go? Remember, cause that`s all you can do.
thirty; I have no idea where to start on getting over you. You have been the only one on my mind for longer than I can remember. They're right, what's so special about you? I wish I never met you so I didn't know how great I thought you were. You've made me feel special and wanted.
thirty-one; i love how when were talking late at night, we'll both fall asleep on the phone, cause we never want to get off the phone with each other.