<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:46 pm

Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of us.
And what happened between us. Or, really, what never happened between us.
I wonder if you even care.


I wish I could make things like they used to be,
except you wouldn`t have so much control over me
& I wouldn`t be so head over heels.

Remember when we talked about where we`d be a year from now?
Remember when you held my hand like you`d never let it go?
Remember, cause that`s all you can do.
We`ll never make another memory.


My fingertips are holding onto the cracks of our foundation,and I know I should let go,
but I can't.


The truth of the matter is, if you have to stop & ask yourself,
"is it really worth it?", it probably isn`t.


She tries to stay away from him.
but it's so hard not knowing that it doesn't make a difference,
whether she's right in his face or a thousand miles away.
Either way, all she is to him is a memory.


There are two kinds of people in your life. The ones that are going to pick you up, and the ones that are going to push you down, but in the end, you'll thank them both.


Nevermind. Forget it. They're just memories inside of a spiral notebook.
You can say I changed and I can say fuck you.


It has been a month or so since I last saw your face.
That smile that always made me feel right at home .
I try to tell myself that I don't miss you,
and I'm getting pretty good at it overtime.
It's just at night, staring up at the starless sky with tears down my cheeks,
I know it's not true. I know.


I’ve been the rebound, the challenge, the fallback, and the girlfriend.
I’ve been the mistake, and the correction.
One day someone will love me for what I’ve been and what I am,
where I’ve been and where I am. One day, Someone will love me.


And I hope one day when I’m with a different guy, it hurts you,
as much as you being with her hurts me.


I wish I could tell you all that's on my mind; I only ever wanted you,
I just need you to be mine.


Life isn't like the stories we read. We can't stop when we get bored,
we can't go back and relive some parts, we can't jump ahead
and miss some parts, and we can't switch to a new life.
We only live once. Live it to the fullest.


She looked at the night sky, and said so this is what it feels like, letting go of everything.


Love is a deadly feeling. It gives you passion, but jealousy.
It gives you sorrow, but happiness. It gives you, it makes you and it breaks you.


You broke my heart. And you acted like somehow it was my fault, my misunderstanding,
and I was too in love with you to ever be mad at you,
so I just punished myself.


I wish I could explain to you how I felt, because every night beforeI go to bed,
you`re all I think about.


You can`t help who you love. You`re not supposed to.& maybe if you`re lucky,
you`ll get someone who loves you back


Sure, there are obstacles on the way, broken hearts and bitter friends,
car problems and bad hair days. But everyday she smiles and moves on,
because nothing in this world will stop her.


All I ever wanted was to make you happy. I can only do that by stepping aside.
I just have one favor to ask of you; Remember me.


And I guess it's time to face the facts: I'll never be as good as her,
but she'll never love you as much as me.


I’ve seen nights without sleep, days without daylight. These memories I keep,
won't keep me warm at night. The coldest part is the heart we share.
It’s breaking apart and you're not even here to say things will get better.


And all you remind me of is who I used to be


Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people.
But we never forget them. And sometimes,
it's those memories that give us the faith to go


Oh, how many nights I've cried from the things you do,
felt like I could die from the shit you put me through.


There's always that one person. No matter how long it's been.
Or how badly they've treated you, if they say I love you..you will say it back.


I guess I'll ignore what I feel. Somehow I'll have to try and deal.
I just have one more thing to say.I hope you realize what you missed some day.


Its okay to want someone you can't have.
It's okay to keep friendships when you don't want them, or want something more.
Its okay to cry when you're hurt and its okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you.
Believe it or not, its always gonna be okay. Thats just how it works.
Sometimes, things don't always work out the way you want them to,
and a lot of times, it seems like they never will, but its okay.
Thats how life's supposed to go. Its all about learning how to deal
with the bumpy parts in the road and waiting til they're smooth again.
Its all about forgiving and forgetting.
Its all about waiting and wishing. Thats just how life is.


The first time you fall in love, It changes your life --
& no matter How hard you try ... the feeling NEVER goes away


There are just some people, you always go back to.


Here I go, scream my lungs out & try to get to you. you are my only one.
I let go, but there`s just no one that gets me like you.
you are my only, my only one
--» yellowcard


I'm learning a lot this summer. Slowly, but I'm learning; boys really aren't everything.
That materialistic things should truly be the least of my worries.
I'm learning not to judge so quickly. To spend more time with my family.
But most of all, I'm learning to keep my expectations low, of everyone,
even the people I should count on the most.
I'm learning to get used to his leaving and then coming back. I'm learning to live life.
(c) quotesyewh_love_Ox


The night we talked; we talked about life. About our times together.
Maybe we aren't the same two kids we once were. But some things never change.
Some things last. And even though I didn't know what was going to happen to us
or where we were going, I just knew I could never let you go.


The days will always be brighter because he existed.
The nights will always be darker because he’s gone.
And no matter what people say about grief and about time healing all wounds,
the truth is: there are certain sorrows that never fade away
until the heart stops beating and the last breath is taken away.


Those late-night conversations meant the world to me,
hanging on to each other's every word, not wanting to leave.
And now it's gone


I just hope one day you see me. And when you do, your heart stops.


I've realized that my heart wants to be broken.
it just won't let you go, no matter how hard I want it to.
It's broken and it has been killing me lately . if i had been smart i would have let go much longer ago. But it kept telling me to hold on for longer.
now look at me crying on the bathroom floor.
I will ignore what my heart says from now on I must.


I miss how you never gave a shit, but you always seemed to care.
I miss the way you would be such a dick, but you were someone always there.
I miss how we talked, for hours on end. but most of all,more than anything,
I miss being just being friends.


In total honesty, you built me up and then tore me down,
but I still have those feelings for you.


Don't be flattered that he misses you.
He should miss you. You're deeply missable.
However, he's still the same person who just broke your heart.
Remember the only reason he can miss you is because
he's choosing, every day, not to be with you


/ back to the top