<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:54 pm
`Sorry Hun, but, unlike you,
I'm not the doorknob, where everyone gets a turn.
I'm more of a casino, where only the lucky ones hit the Jackpot

`Everyone has a weakness, but I have three; his smile, laughter, jokes & his eyes

`countin' down the memories, addin' up the miles,
searchin' for a feeling i havnt felt in a while,
clarity and inspiration, happiness is a destination;
thats hard to find and may take some time
And in my mind theres something more & i'll open up a brand new door
and find the strength to close the ones i left behind and
i'll get there leanin on some friends i know; & the road and the radio

`Sometimes...What may be the best thing for you to do
is sometimes the hardest thing for you to do & thats real
Cause i know that i love you, I know how i feel about you
But i also know that don't make everything alright & for that reason,
I gotta say goodbye

`Some things can't & shouldn't be fixed. It's over for a reason,
& deep down inside, you probably know what that reason is

` "She's tough. she tries to hide it. she's difficult. but if you make an effort, she's worth it. she's worth the effort." --Grey's Anatomy

`"You think that I look the best,when my hair is a mess;
I can't believe you exist; and I could get used to this."

`you're never prepared for the moment that changes your life.
i know some way, somehow, we'll be together.

`she looked into the night sky, and said "so this is what it feels like, letting go of everything."

`be with someone who knows what they have when they're with you.

`i don't want you to be better off without me.

`sometimes you just need someone to look forward to seeing you everyday.

`he gave me that perfect kiss;the one that means everything,
standing in the pouring rain,and then he grabbed me and said i love you...

`& he whispers why are you so cute?as my jeans come undone.

`take me past the color of your eyes.
take me from the past of all my mistakes to where the future lies.
i know that my moods were changing like the weather,
do you ever dream of us together?
now i just want to show you who i am,holding onto dreams; we collide.

`i'm not afraid of getting old. i'm afraid of getting old without you.

`i still believe there's something left for you and me.

`sometimes you can't believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel
and if you are ever going to have other people trust you,
you must feel that you can trust them even when you're in the dark
even when you're falling. -tuesdays with morrie

`it doesn't matter if you stay or go because I'll love you forever.-one tree hill

`holding anger is a poison, it eats you from the inside

`I will get lost in your eyes and everything will be alright

`All she really needs is a hand to hold & a heart to understand

`As much as I want to blame you for breaking my heart,I know I can`t,
cause it`s my fault for letting you in.

`this is to the girls who dont ever get the guy, the ones who are left out.
the ones that lie in bed at night and
wish that the guy they like would just glance at her.
the girls who wonder what they can do to
impress him, just so he'll notice.
the ones who take longer time to put on makeup, longer to pick the perfect outfit,
to show him, even when he doesnt even notice.
this is to the girls who are overlooked by what they truly are,
the ones that have been judged too many times.
the ones that feel like theres nothing to do that can
steal his heart.
the ones whose tears turn into time, as nothing ever gets better.
this is to the girls that
stay strong through it all.

`if you think that the world means nothing, think again. you might mean the world to someone else

`I wish I could explain to you how I felt, because every night before I go to bed,
you`re all I think about.

`She`s the type of girl who will try not to like you,but she just ends up falling even harder

`Trust me, I know how it feels.
I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you,
waiting for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart,
for everything tat hurt so bad you just want it all to end.
I know exactly how it feels.


`If she could, she would stop time. Just so she would never have to leave you

`randomly she bites her lip, hiding the picture in her mind.
randomly she smiles, she remembers every word you said that night.

`I hear my phone ring and my heart starts beating faster
I tell myself its stupid, but I still always
hope its you

`Never forget the people from your past. They are the reason you are who you are today

`There are certain things a girl needs in her life ;
A boy to love her, a family to support her
And a best friend to be there when they both confuse her


`for some reason…you still got me hanging on

credits to hello love's xanga
lonewolf vs scarecrow's xanga
just another love story's
its simply wondeful's


/ back to the top