The world is full of misunderstood people. But she's among those who can't even understand themselves.
Staring down the stars, jealous of the moon. You wish you could fly. But you're staying where you are, There's nothing you can do; If you're too scared to try.
I really did care more than you would have ever thought, but my boundary lines will only allow me to admit so much.
you are the taste of something sweet and I'm tangled in the sheets. you left a small track down my back. so chain me up, I'm in too deep. too much of you is never enough
And I'm blasting my music so I won't hear my thought, but it's stupid because the lyrics remind me of what I'm trying to forget.
My chest is hurting, my heart is breaking through. I have so much to say, but I just can't say it to you.
There is this part of me that wants to tell him, then the other part that doesn't want to lose what we have now.
make your move boy, before shes gone. cause people change, and hearts move on.
It`s kind of hard for me to explain, but I just have this feeling when I`m with you & I know we`re supposed to be together.
I remember everything, I just wanna hear you sing, I remember the love, right after the fights. You can't tell me you don't remember those nights.
There is always someone suffering more than you, but that doesn't mean your pain doesn't count.
i hate that time before you go to sleep at night cause thats when all the thoughts you've been trying to avoid start to linger in your mind.
life is about trusting your feelings & taking chances, losing & finding happiness, appreciating the memories & learning from the past & realizing that people always change
so i'll hit the pavement, it's gotta be better than waiting and pushing you far away. i'm scared, so i'll take my chances and head on up there. because turning to you is like falling in love when you're ten.
So do your heart a favor, sweetie. Just turn around and leave. It may not be what you think you want, but it's what you need.
And all she really wants to hear is that you miss her since she's been gone.
You change for two reasons: Either you learn enough that you want to, or you've been hurt enough that you have to.
The people highest up have the lowest self esteem, and the prettiest people do the ugliest things
That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You don't stop loving some of them. There are a couple you love no less than you ever did. You're not going to try and make it work again, but if they needed you, you'd drop everything.
I don't know how, but we'll make it I swear.The world at our backs, and the wind in our hair.
In order to move on you must know why you felt the way you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
I want the boy, you know,the one that sings so terribly thatit makes you love the song.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
The world is full of misunderstood people. But she's among those who can't even understand themselves.
Staring down the stars, jealous of the moon. You wish you could fly. But you're staying where you are, There's nothing you can do; If you're too scared to try.
I really did care more than you would have ever thought, but my boundary lines will only allow me to admit so much.
you are the taste of something sweet and I'm tangled in the sheets. you left a small track down my back. so chain me up, I'm in too deep. too much of you is never enough
And I'm blasting my music so I won't hear my thought, but it's stupid because the lyrics remind me of what I'm trying to forget.
My chest is hurting, my heart is breaking through. I have so much to say, but I just can't say it to you.
There is this part of me that wants to tell him, then the other part that doesn't want to lose what we have now.
make your move boy, before shes gone. cause people change, and hearts move on.
It`s kind of hard for me to explain, but I just have this feeling when I`m with you & I know we`re supposed to be together.
I remember everything, I just wanna hear you sing, I remember the love, right after the fights. You can't tell me you don't remember those nights.
There is always someone suffering more than you, but that doesn't mean your pain doesn't count.
i hate that time before you go to sleep at night cause thats when all the thoughts you've been trying to avoid start to linger in your mind.
life is about trusting your feelings & taking chances, losing & finding happiness, appreciating the memories & learning from the past & realizing that people always change
so i'll hit the pavement, it's gotta be better than waiting and pushing you far away. i'm scared, so i'll take my chances and head on up there. because turning to you is like falling in love when you're ten.
So do your heart a favor, sweetie. Just turn around and leave. It may not be what you think you want, but it's what you need.
And all she really wants to hear is that you miss her since she's been gone.
You change for two reasons: Either you learn enough that you want to, or you've been hurt enough that you have to.
The people highest up have the lowest self esteem, and the prettiest people do the ugliest things
That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You don't stop loving some of them. There are a couple you love no less than you ever did. You're not going to try and make it work again, but if they needed you, you'd drop everything.
I don't know how, but we'll make it I swear.The world at our backs, and the wind in our hair.
In order to move on you must know why you felt the way you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
I want the boy, you know,the one that sings so terribly thatit makes you love the song.