<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:20 pm
Finally, I've changed my skin yesterday. Okeh, let's recap starting last Friday. *Rewind sound effects*

Chatted with this guy, Kif, on msn. He's so friendly, funny & easy to get along with. We chatted like as if we've known each other long. We gave nicknames to each other haha. And he's like my miracle. I've been like looking for someone who doesn't care much if I call him names whatsoever, can tolerate my loyarburok, someone comfortable for me to confide in etc. I can say he have almost what it takes to be my man, chey chey chey phyrah bobal la seh haha. But seriously, within like 2 days, I somehow have trust in him & already feel comfortable & happy with his presence. He's the second guy who knows my very personal problems, after one of my ex. So he's like my guardian angel too, haha. Sorry annie, pinjam jap.

Ok, enough about him. Sunday morning, at 1am I was at the airport with my cousins & like millions of people; those gg for pilgrimage & those who were sending their family members. Boley tahan byk hotstuff, & that includes my abg-abg sdare hahaha. Was there till like 4+am? Reached home, went to bed & slept till afternoon. That's when i fell sick. So didnt tag along with eerah & annie to esplanade & meet their hot friendster friends, darn. Slept like almost the whole day.

Monday, accompanied Oneay to CP, to send her mother's handphone eventhough I still wasn't feeling well. Kawan baiknye pasal la katekan haha. We saw this one cutestuff wearing PJC's uniform while eating at LJS & i helped her took his picture. Unfortunately, he left before us, so thought we wouldn't see him around again. However, we saw him sitting at Metro's entrance. He's suppose to like get donations for the unfortunate children or something for the christmas. Oneay desperately wanted a clear picture of him, so thickened our skin & made one whole round to walk pass him again. Then went to library, sat & then went home.

Tuesday, momma & bro went out to Furama Hotel for lunch buffet, her friend's treat. So I went out with Oneay again to BPP. Wanted to eat at LJS, but saw my hotstuff so tk jadi. Didnt know if he saw me. In the end, tapao & ate at oneay's house, while watch vcd; 'Otai'. It's hilarious, really.
Then went to fajar, to get my hair cut. And I sort of love my new hair now, better than my old hair. Thanks to oneay, she's like my good luck charm sey. When she followed me to cut my hair, my new hair turns out to be nice. Oh ya, she's also my hairstylist for that day.

Today, followed Oneay again to her momma's office in east coast. Then headed to PP; parkway parade. We ran in the rain, cool. And we're both like 2 aliens, dont know this, don't know that haha. I found my quite-cheap-headphones there & she found her earpiece. But we both didnt bring $$, so didnt buy them. Already plan to go back there again. At one level, we saw Giant Supermarket, so i sang the " Giant variety, giant savings, GIANT! " haha, & then oneay pon terikot-ikot. Oneay wanted to buy shades & shawl, so brought her to the shop at Far East where I bought mine. We didnt know which bus to take, but with her mother's help managed to get to our destination.

Took bus 36. We didnt know that the bus would head go pass the orcahrd mrt or smwhere, so we alighted near esplanade & took 502. Pulak tu waited for that bus for so darn long, wasted our precious 30min. Whatever it was, atleast we reached F.E. For the first time ever, after soooo many times trying to go to that shop without having any difficulty, I managed to get to that shop without pusing-pusing! Woohoo, happy oi! Then went home. On the way towards the bus stop, there was this guy who ran nk kejarkan bus padehal he was quite far from the bus stop. Then I made fun of him & said, " Skali nanti dia da tap card sume, dia pekik " I did it! " *with hands up in the air* ". & we laughed like hell. Then oneay added that he danced etc hahaha.

And tadi kitorg suay sak. Everytime when we were outdoor, as in keluar from shopping centres whatsoever, it starts to rain. Irritating siol.

Basically, this whole week I went out with Oneay, after such a loooooong time. And became closer with Kif. Oneay told me just now that maybe she's going to move out to somewhere else, probably Jurong or PR! NOOOOOOOOO! She can't leave! :'(
I'm hoping she's not gonna move out anytime within the next few years.
Sugar, please don't leave. Haha, drama mama la phyrah.

Tomorrow's hari raye haji. Phyrah wanna wish all muslims HARI RAYE HAJI oi! Haha. Siape-siape yang tolong korban kambing tu, kirim salam la kat diorang yek!

I'll be away on Friday, & I'll be back only on Monday. So people, you know what you're suppose to do, miss me! Wahaha.


/ back to the top