<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Friday, December 28, 2007 8:22 pm
Fuhh! Okeh, im back baby, from holidays! Left Singapore on Fri morning. My family went first, cause my cousin had to go to her school for registration first, so the other car went off in the afternoon. Had some problems, but managed to overcome them. Terserempak with Irah sayang at Pagoh or smthg, was quite shocked & unexpected thought I knew she was also going to M'sia that morning. Since we reached Melaka quite early, shopped there first, while waiting for the other car to catch up with us.
Reached KL in the evening, waited for the other car at Bukit Bintang. Finally, they arrived. Checked in, went for dinner.

2nd day, shop shop shop. 3rd day, went to Genting in the afternoon. My dad drove like ______, even though the road was quite scary but fun though hehs. 4th day, went home. Sounds boring here, but it wasnt, just lazy to describe much.

Wednesday, out with OneAy darl for a while & date with bf at ____. Fun, wacky, thirsty yet sweet & romantic? Haha, whatever. We went to sit outside, & the weather was darn hot. Told him to go back inside but he refused. I think we were quite loud till people looked at us, haha. Couldnt stand the heat no more, so I just walked in & he followed, like dog kan? Haha, okeh bf if youre reading this, sorry okeh. Oh, hes my kambeng btw~ mbekk mbekk! We slapped, punched, I mean I punched him cause he promised to be my punching bag. Khekhekhe. Lepak somewhere, looked at the time & finally it was time to meet up with OneAy. I pity her, cause she was often left by her bf. And some teens nowadays seem to look older than their actual age, OneAy knows who im refering to. Went home with bf, OneAy, her bf & his 2 so called "matrep" friends. Bf's sweet to send me home, when he lives in the east. Thanks much for sacrificing. But I feel guilty, for some reasons :S

Thursday, which was yesterday, went to Irah syg's hse for the 4 gfs gathering. Had to leave early, to meet my aunt then go to Orcahrd OG to meet my momma. Shop-ed, bought my school shoes (finally!) , wallet, adi watch & headphones that I've been craving for. And got to know bf's grandad just passed away yesterday, inalillah. Hes in no mood right now & he's been sick. Honey, please be yourself again & recover soon okeh? :/

Had the 4 gfs; Annie, Irah, Deeluh & I, gathering again today. Went to BPP first to return & borrow lib bks, then tapao KFC & went to Annie syg's hse. Was chaotic. Berlakon Asian Idol la, Anak Metropolitan la, mcm-mcm. I became the camera woman. The vid was funny+minahrep-tk-menjadi. Talked to bf, even he complained that they were loud.

haha, muke irah kekek kan? xD



Honey, imy.


/ back to the top