<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Monday, December 10, 2007 11:20 am
Hoho, lets recap last friday.
*rewind sound effect*

Accompanied mai to wheelocks place? For her interview, with nad & crystal. It was raining cats & dogs, but luckily we werent far from the place by the time. Sat outside & watched a funny video presenting 2 new hot models, ely & crystal (haha!) & went toys r us, while waiting for mai.



Then proceeded to lucky plaza, luckily crystal & I brought umbrellas, so we shared. I shared with nad, & so we camwhored, while walking thru the rainy town. Crystal & mai were sort of complaining, cos we were quite far behind, camwhoring.
Ate at PH. I swear we spent our time there like theres no tomorrow hehs. Many funny parts that im lazy to type it here. Then paid for the bill, haha! Crystal paid half of mine, her treat. ~Weeeeeee. *P.S Thats why i agree to eat there, if not i wont.*

Walked around at Wisma, then went home, I, mai & nad took mrt while crys took bus. I could have taken bus with her since she olso lives in bp, but i dont wanna reach home early & afraid that i would terserempak with my mum in the bus or smthg.

Text with phyqah at nyte, or isit early mrng? Haha, crapped with her etc since I was bored. Tak abes-abes with the kelantan accent haha. I think that was the first time I text her in the middle of the nyte, gawsh. It all started with the vb camp msg aha.

Yesterday, went to grannys house again, to help her pack her thgs. Shes going for pilgrimage? I ironed her clothes, cucu mithali laa katekan. Then granny gave me 10bucks, woohoo! 10bucks pon 10bucks laa

Went to lot1, to eat. Coincidentally saw phyque ((:
Was quite shock jgk cos da lame tk jmpe. I was up the escalator when he walked pass it, then i quickly text him to confirm if hes at lot1. He said yes, & somehow saw me.
At Food culture, saw him again. Haiyoo, like no one else in the world like that haha.
So text him all the way, till he wanted to sleep. Talkd a lil bit about our memories, & it made me cry. Boohoo. He regretted asking for a break last time haha, padan muke. If we're still together, we would be 2 yrs next month :/
& he commented that im taller & hotter, hahahaha. Dia pon maken hot, cute tapi tk tinggi tinggi sgt.


Text Mee olso ;D

Oh boy, kami the hot couple of the year?
Roflmao yaww.
I really dont know whats going on between us. Is this a silent break?
Probably this was how *insert name* felt when i didnt contact him frequently last time :/
Phyrah, ni balasan kau. Amek kau.


/ back to the top