<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Monday, December 03, 2007 1:08 pm
I got sunburnt! And it hurts a little, but i like my tanned skin now hehs. Went to PRP yesterday, with Cik Ayu & Cik Ita's family plus the 7 warriors who performed on Saturday night :D
Suppose to gather at Cik Ayu's house before 9am, but we left her house at 9.30+ cos Mira was uber late, that makcik. Went there by Wanny's dad's van. Fetched Zaidi first cos he had no $$ to go to Cik Ayu's house.
Wanny & I gave nicks to the 3 BALAUs; Danial, Zaidi & Aizat ;D



Reached there, sat around, took piccas & ate. Then we got change and splash into the seawater!Except for Zaidi & Mira. Zai mengade-ngade, tknk mandi air laut la ape laa, mira plak ku tk tau asal, but eventually she joined us after being pulled by Kak D & Kak Bell mase kitorg main Monkey. After that, lepak-lepak at the seashore & the wave was damn strong, kene tolak ke blakang sampai nk terbalek siot. I was buried in the sand by Haikal, Andi, Afiq, Mira & some help from Wanny.

Dah puas, kitorg naek. Was effing cold, with the very windy weather. Rambot aku pon serabai. Ate lunch, changed, and then me & wanny jalan-jalan to get away from joining the others main game. Main kat yg playground situ, then went back to our pit & my family already arrived with my grandparents. Ate again, but light ones, & idk how many HOTDOGS I ate haha. Petang gitu sume pack up.

Went home with my family instead of following Cik Ayu, went to EXPO, momma wanted to buy things at the JL sale. Ade some hotstuff haha, okeh okeh phyrah stop it. After that, went to eat at Adam Rd & then went home.


And oh, you're hot. I captured your piccas, with Wanny's help ((:
I think I admire you?
~LOVE CONFUSION.


/ back to the top