<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Monday, December 31, 2007 2:38 pm
Okeh hello, the previous post *looks down* was suppose to be posted last friday, but unfortunately my comp buat prangai, so I only got the chance to post it today. Im using my cousin's comp, since my comp's off to the hospital, hahs.

Today's the last day of 2007 peeps. Tomorrow's another brand new year, 2008. How was your 2007? Mine's been ______ . There's ups & downs, like the rollercoaster, as ive written on friendster. In the beginning of 2007, i was attached and now i ended 2oo7 also being attached , but not with the same person, a better person. Thanks to Allah, for sending Qeyf down & somehow takdirkan utk the both of us to get to know each other & ended up being together, though in the first place I sort of turned him down or whatsoever by refusing to give my number to him. In the end, Qeyf dapat jugak my number, tu berkat dia la ey for waiting for me. And I never thought I would be with him, really. Now that I am, I'll never betray you nor let you go. I'll love you endlessly, hubby, I promise. Only, we have one problem, about meeting, going out together that is. But, we'll make it through together. Just stay strong.

Woke up at 9 gg to 10 just now. Talked to bf otp. He was late for school, heh. By the time he reached school, cikgu dia da kua, the lessons over. Haha, buat penat dia jek. And luckily, he passed his test/quiz, idk. Then he attended his lecture, but tk bwk buku, so ended up talking with me again & left the class after being sort of warned by his teacher, hahs. He's going to some gathering with his sec sch friends. And planned to outs with dia but cannot, shyt sey. If thats the case, wont be able to see bf for this whole week, darn.

Yesterday, was mendak at home. Vaccum-ed the house & thats it. So ku bising kat mama to go out. Waited for my dad & bro came back from somewhere then we went out, to expo. My mum & I went to the Metro sale, dad & bro went to the car exhibition whatsoever. Yesterday ku boleh jumpe bf jap seh, since I was in the east. Could have met bf at expo, or at kedai kopi Afghanistan, kat Tamp, cos i went there to eat after that. Bodoh la phyrah.

Okeh, i gtg now, i'll leave this post like this first, i'll edit it soon, my bro da jadi one irritating freak, sebok berdiri sebela aku bey bace. Castello btol la ini anak. I'll continue some other time ayte, chalos!

B, i miss you, darn much.


/ back to the top