Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Okeh lets talk about tues. I know my 3 gfs; annie, irahh & dee are waiting for me to post about tues, right hunnehs?


Adekku popular, sume nk amek gmbr ngn dia, suke la dia psl sume hotstuff haha. & he became our part-time photographer. Looks like irahh has some chemistry with my bro, mentang-mentang next yr bdk pure chem kan! hahaha.
.jpg)
ku, irahh ngn bro main hide & seek jap ngn dee & annie ;D
Then we wanted to lepak somewhere like under the blk or smthg but it was raining cats & dogs & there wasnt any shelter that connects lot1 & any blk, pfft. I thk they should build one. In the end, lepak pat library jgk. Bobal-bobal, kekek sane kekek sini. Then went home.
That day, woke up at 9am. Called annie, cos I was suppose to call her the night before but forgot. I guessed she hadnt wake up yet, but still i called, on purpose muahaha. She took a loooooonng time to answer the phone, so I knew I guessed correctly :D
Her voice pon mcm aru bgn tdo. I thk we talked for less than 5mins? Then switched on the comp, as usual. Discussed abt the outing on msn & otp. The last conference with the 3gfs was kecoh! Yg satu nk bobal ngn lagi satu, yg lagi satu pon nk bobal ngn yg lagi satu. Eg. ku nk ckp ngn annie, irahh plak nk ckp ngn dee, so it was chaotic maot!
Met up at 2.30 or so. I brought my bro along, i mean my cute bf. Went to lot1, watsons; irahh bought her hair straightener. Annie ajak gi cosway, but we didnt have enuf time. Went to library, then LJS. We spent most of our time there, chit-chat, eat & *camera sounds*


Adekku popular, sume nk amek gmbr ngn dia, suke la dia psl sume hotstuff haha. & he became our part-time photographer. Looks like irahh has some chemistry with my bro, mentang-mentang next yr bdk pure chem kan! hahaha.Went to level4, the neoprint shop. Sat in one of the booths & camwhored, when the auntie came & sound us haha. Annie & dee tros cabot, ku ngn irahh step nk amek gmbr pat situ uh, abeh kuakan wallet sume hahaha. Annie ngn dee tk tau drama siket laaa, haiyoh! & from then on, kitorg da malu nk walk pass that shop kakakah!
.jpg)
ku, irahh ngn bro main hide & seek jap ngn dee & annie ;D
Then we wanted to lepak somewhere like under the blk or smthg but it was raining cats & dogs & there wasnt any shelter that connects lot1 & any blk, pfft. I thk they should build one. In the end, lepak pat library jgk. Bobal-bobal, kekek sane kekek sini. Then went home.To annie & irahh: Sorry eh sygs, ku lambat update! Tau tau jelaa aku hehs. & also sorry lau tk interesting sgt :/
