<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Friday, December 14, 2007 10:46 am
Was woken up by grandad who stopped by to send roti prata. He sends b'fast quite frequent to my bro & I, thats so kind of him.
He asked for my bro, since he didnt know that my bro slept over my cuzzie's house.
Today, suppose to outs with aticcalemon haha. But her dance finishes at 4, so cancelled it. Nevermind pantart, next time can keh? So idk what im gonna do today? :/
*oneay just askd me out, considering.*

Yday evening, went out with my bro & aunt to meet my uncle at al-falah mosque. But before we went out, my momma buat hal. She told me to do the laundry first, padehal we were about to go out. & mati-mati suro aku jemo kain dulu, if not i'll get it laa whatever. Banana tau dia, dari tghari tknk bilang. But then, settled. Walked arnd Heren. At the last level, there was Noise Singapore Exhibition, a youth outreach organisation that exposes young talents etc. Its darn cool, then they were having crossword puzzle competition & the prizes are wow! So took part. Thought no other teenagers was interested, but then somehow after I took the paper, a group of racial harmony guys, quite hot, pon took the paper. While I was busy gg in & out of each gallery, I kinda heard the malay guy saying smthg like his name & asked for my name. Like "My name is Fazli, yours?". I wasnt sure what he said, so I just smiled & didnt answer, takot paiseh haha. Since then, I kept thinking of that guy -____-
My bro & I completed the paper, without much difficulties.

Then we walked to far east, met my cuzzie there, kak roza. Bought starbucks tee :D
Aunt blanje, thanks ey!

Then to Nokia shop @ wheelocks place, where my cuzzie, abg razif, works. Gave my hp to him to repair, my hp auto restart sometimes. Then went to eat at somewhere, idk. Then went home. I went home alone, cos my bro sleeps over at my cuzzie's house again :/

Are we serious? Idk, I seriously dont, b.


/ back to the top