woohoo, just finished editing piccas & im eating honeystars! haha, itu pun nk blang, ape saje si phyrah ni. My bro & I was on a mission killing a quite big cockcroach which came out from his bag. With the help of shieldtox (whatever it is spelled) ,we accomplished our mission & captured it, *evil laughter*. Suppose to be out now with eerah, annie & maybe dee, but momma dont allow me to go out this week. She nagged " tak reti pnat ke...tolongla kemas rumah..asal kau tkyah gi skola je nk kua... " blah3. & ckp pasal I was out the whole weekend. But I was out with a good purpose, I didnt waste my time doing bende yg tk berfaedah; performance & bbq. ~Grrrr, moms nowadays are _______________ !
Yesterday, parents came home late. But momma came home first, helped her cook some dishes. Then the 3 of us watched tv in her room & chit-chat. I love momma when shes having her good mood. :D
Last night talked to Mimi, blah3.
You havent call me for 3 days.
Whats going on between us? I cant figure this out.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
woohoo, just finished editing piccas & im eating honeystars! haha, itu pun nk blang, ape saje si phyrah ni. My bro & I was on a mission killing a quite big cockcroach which came out from his bag. With the help of shieldtox (whatever it is spelled) ,we accomplished our mission & captured it, *evil laughter*. Suppose to be out now with eerah, annie & maybe dee, but momma dont allow me to go out this week. She nagged " tak reti pnat ke...tolongla kemas rumah..asal kau tkyah gi skola je nk kua... " blah3. & ckp pasal I was out the whole weekend. But I was out with a good purpose, I didnt waste my time doing bende yg tk berfaedah; performance & bbq. ~Grrrr, moms nowadays are _______________ !
Yesterday, parents came home late. But momma came home first, helped her cook some dishes. Then the 3 of us watched tv in her room & chit-chat. I love momma when shes having her good mood. :D
Last night talked to Mimi, blah3.
You havent call me for 3 days.
Whats going on between us? I cant figure this out.