<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 5:53 pm
~grrrr, im so tired, sleepy (sort of) & stress! Tired cos had to run 8 rounds around the field during p.e just now, & stress cos of effing amaths! I think milions of my brain cells are dead cos of amaths.
As usual, went to school at 8am, reached school, changed to p.e attire. During p.e, Saz (suppose to be Mr Saz but he prefer us calling him Saz) took over Mr Chan again. Did some jumping & shuttle runs at the hall, then Saz challenged the whole to do that jumping & shuttle run one by one within 15min. We cheated abit, & finished up that whole thg within 5 min only, if im not wrong. ~woohoo. Then proceeded to the field, & that was when our nightmare came; had to run 8 rounds. Nad & Crystal wasnt feeling well so they got to sit, ~grrr.

Chem lessons, had our first test. I didnt have much difficulty, but still idk how my marks are gonna be. Hope its not gonna be bad, cos my eng & hist tests have alr make me feel down x(

Amaths; HEAD-CRACKING!

MT; Cikgu didnt came to class. She gave us the previous year's O level mly paper, that was what she told us she's gonna give every week, to prepare ourselves for the Mly O level that we're gonna sit for this year. Then dismissed!

And if we had babies they would have your eyes.
It'd be so beautiful if that came true.
You don't even know how very special you are.
You're everything good in my life.
And if our love was a story book,
We would meet on the very first page.
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made.
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me.
You're something special.


/ back to the top