It's been a busy & quite stressful week for me. Lets recap from last tuesday.
Tuesday - Out to IMM Giant in the evening to buy kitchen stuffs.
Wednesday - First day of school, it was ______ . Have hwk alr, darn. And its maths, otak pening sey. After school, spent time with bf; had lunch & lepak at voidecks. B, sorry about the 'seperating-to-go-back-home' part. Please, understand. Thursday - Normal, have hwk again, didnt contact much with bf.
Friday - Received alot of hwks, ~grrr. Was kinda stress after reccess, thinking of the vb trng after skewl. Went for trng, however. But late, hehs. Thanks to the rain, went to gym & my muscles & body are aching now. Rain stopped, sunny again, set up net to train, but then it drizzled & were told that the BB boys were gg to use the outdoor court, so had to un-set the net haha. Then, we were dismissed. Watched the uniform grps + dance troupe perform for the CCA Openhouse, then went home. And it was raining quite heavily. Talked to bf otw home, he was otw to his work training. He got a job, working as a waiter at some hotel in Clarke Quay. So, all the best for your new job, B! Saturday (yday) - Supposed to outs with bf, but cannot, cos I have tonnes of hwk. Postponed it to next wk. And I think its better to go out next wk. *Reason cant be told here.* Had a "quarrel" with bf otw home from Cosway Point. I went out to Lot1 & CP with oneAy to buy skewl bk. When I was about to leave the house, bf called, I told him I would call back in 5 min cos I was in a rush. But I didnt, neither did I text him to tell him that I cnt call him. So he waited till like 5, & text me. He called, argued otp. The atmosphere was _____. Dia kate asal aku kua ngn wani bley abe kua ngn dia tkley, ku bagy reason ade byk hw la itula inila. Abe complain yg asyek dia je yg kene understand situation aku, which indirectly trying to say yg aku tk understand situation dia. So, as usual, aku debate balek uh! And he lost, tapi tetap tknk mengaku kalah. I had to hang up cos I was about to reach home, then dia bising whatever. Tapi in the end, dia jugak yg letak. Reached home, kene marah ngn mama plak & tros kene jemo kain. Otak maken bengang uh, bey rase mcm nk nanges. While doing the laundries, cried a little bit only ey! Listened to the song he sent to me, Sempurna. Thought of the "quarrel" between us, & it was my mistake. Wanted to text him right after doing the laundries, but didnt, sengaje hehe. Nak tunjok yg kononnye aku nga stress haha. Not long after that, received an unexpected msg from bf, apologising & asking if we can talk otp. We did, & its back to normal. Dah ktawe-ktawe balek sume, haha. Its cool la, i mean i like it like this. In r/s, theres ups & downs. And when the couple is having a quarrel or whatever, I prefer working it out & see who's fault, then apologise & back to normal within one day, cos aku tak suke nk panjang-panjangkan. Dah buat salah then okeh la, stop there la, tkyah nk burokkan lagi keadaan, everybody make mistakes you see.
Today - Had madrasah, our new teacher is ustaz. When he first walked into the room, kitorg sume da mcm, mampooos. But after today, i find him okeh la, not as strict as we thought he would be. Talked about r/s, hows ustaz met his wife, hukum pegang tgn whatever, mcm takot sey. Fifa & I was like, okeh da tknk pegang tgn lagi tu sume. The topic is part of our shytty Teens Alive syllabus. Waste $$ btol beli buku tu. Talk to bf otp just now, planned to meet up, before he goes to work later, but my ______ mama didnt allow me to go out. Fcuk la!
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
It's been a busy & quite stressful week for me. Lets recap from last tuesday.
Tuesday - Out to IMM Giant in the evening to buy kitchen stuffs.
Wednesday - First day of school, it was ______ . Have hwk alr, darn. And its maths, otak pening sey. After school, spent time with bf; had lunch & lepak at voidecks. B, sorry about the 'seperating-to-go-back-home' part. Please, understand. Thursday - Normal, have hwk again, didnt contact much with bf.
Friday - Received alot of hwks, ~grrr. Was kinda stress after reccess, thinking of the vb trng after skewl. Went for trng, however. But late, hehs. Thanks to the rain, went to gym & my muscles & body are aching now. Rain stopped, sunny again, set up net to train, but then it drizzled & were told that the BB boys were gg to use the outdoor court, so had to un-set the net haha. Then, we were dismissed. Watched the uniform grps + dance troupe perform for the CCA Openhouse, then went home. And it was raining quite heavily. Talked to bf otw home, he was otw to his work training. He got a job, working as a waiter at some hotel in Clarke Quay. So, all the best for your new job, B! Saturday (yday) - Supposed to outs with bf, but cannot, cos I have tonnes of hwk. Postponed it to next wk. And I think its better to go out next wk. *Reason cant be told here.* Had a "quarrel" with bf otw home from Cosway Point. I went out to Lot1 & CP with oneAy to buy skewl bk. When I was about to leave the house, bf called, I told him I would call back in 5 min cos I was in a rush. But I didnt, neither did I text him to tell him that I cnt call him. So he waited till like 5, & text me. He called, argued otp. The atmosphere was _____. Dia kate asal aku kua ngn wani bley abe kua ngn dia tkley, ku bagy reason ade byk hw la itula inila. Abe complain yg asyek dia je yg kene understand situation aku, which indirectly trying to say yg aku tk understand situation dia. So, as usual, aku debate balek uh! And he lost, tapi tetap tknk mengaku kalah. I had to hang up cos I was about to reach home, then dia bising whatever. Tapi in the end, dia jugak yg letak. Reached home, kene marah ngn mama plak & tros kene jemo kain. Otak maken bengang uh, bey rase mcm nk nanges. While doing the laundries, cried a little bit only ey! Listened to the song he sent to me, Sempurna. Thought of the "quarrel" between us, & it was my mistake. Wanted to text him right after doing the laundries, but didnt, sengaje hehe. Nak tunjok yg kononnye aku nga stress haha. Not long after that, received an unexpected msg from bf, apologising & asking if we can talk otp. We did, & its back to normal. Dah ktawe-ktawe balek sume, haha. Its cool la, i mean i like it like this. In r/s, theres ups & downs. And when the couple is having a quarrel or whatever, I prefer working it out & see who's fault, then apologise & back to normal within one day, cos aku tak suke nk panjang-panjangkan. Dah buat salah then okeh la, stop there la, tkyah nk burokkan lagi keadaan, everybody make mistakes you see.
Today - Had madrasah, our new teacher is ustaz. When he first walked into the room, kitorg sume da mcm, mampooos. But after today, i find him okeh la, not as strict as we thought he would be. Talked about r/s, hows ustaz met his wife, hukum pegang tgn whatever, mcm takot sey. Fifa & I was like, okeh da tknk pegang tgn lagi tu sume. The topic is part of our shytty Teens Alive syllabus. Waste $$ btol beli buku tu. Talk to bf otp just now, planned to meet up, before he goes to work later, but my ______ mama didnt allow me to go out. Fcuk la!