<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:33 pm
Okeh, i know what was wrong with B yday. Pull youself together okeh B? Im here for you, if you need me to lend my ears or shoulder for you to cry on. I havent heard his voice since yday, & i miss him like only Allah knows. He's stuck on my mind & there wasnt any second when he's not on my mind, really. Really hope I can meet him this weekend. God, please help.

Nothing's special about today. And i've been disturbing people these few days, heh, especially nad petpet haha. Cute kan name 'petpet' tu? Oke, idk what more to say, so, chalos peeps!

Di setiap nafasku, ku selalu memikirkan dirimu.
Tak bisa ku bayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu.
Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku.
Ku takkan mampu hadapi semua, kerna hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa.
Kau adalah darahku, kau adalah jantungku, kau adalah hidupku, lengkapi diriku,
oh sayangku kau begitu sempurna.

Panjang umor, B just called, so called him back.
B, if thats the only way to stay away from sins then, we'll do it. I pon takot dosa. And im not gonna have anyone else in my life after this, cos you're my only love. No one can replace you, B. And please dont be afraid to ask for a break, when you know we should, just cos you pity me & will feel guilty cos im gonna stay single cos of you or whatever. Please dont.
And B, if youre reading this, yes, tears were rolling down my cheeks just now.


/ back to the top