<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Today is just my typical day. Quite bored. As usual, text-ed b in the mrng & received an unexpected reply cos i thought he was still snoring. The msg was kinda cold; he told me he wouldnt be able to msg me much today cos he's busy, & he's not in any mood. Idk whats wrong. So I havent contacted him since then, & i miss him, truckloads. Just waiting for him to contact me. I know he needs his own time. When he's free & ready to talk to me again whatsoever, he'll contact me later.

I was sleepy in some lessons. But for history, i was totally awake. Ape tidaknye, suare ms khamiliah kuat & a lil nyaring, & her lesson's are fun & interesting oi ! The whole class were groaning when the bell rang, haha.

Suf gave me a new indon movie, quite sweet. Vino's acting in it, he's hot, really. Now nad also have grown to love indon romantic movies, jiwe nad jiwe! Haha.

Today there's quite a couple of hwks, darn. I'll finish it up later.

We've got a problem, thats is, we cant see each other much. The causes are :-
a) We are both busy with school stuffs, + he's also busy with his pt job.
b) He finishes school quite late in the evening.
c) We are separated darn far. *sob sob*
d) My mum dont allow me to go out on wkends. *cheee-ken*

But im not complaining, i still stay strong & hold on, just for you. Im just frustrated & stress, why must thgs be this way?

You've been running through my mind all day.
B, i love you, more than i could show.


/ back to the top