<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:01 pm
HAPPY 2nd "YEAR", HABIBI.




Boyfriend, boyfriend.
I cant sleep tight tonight, and i dont knw why.
I guess only god knew how much i miss you, my love.
I need you now and forever,
Being with you was the best gift ever.
Baby, lets last this sweet love story of ours till eternity.
Thru thick and thin okeh, love?
No matter what happen, nothing will ever change my love for you -i love you so so much.
No matter how many times you hurt me, I will always forgive you.
Some may call it stupid but I call it love.




I'm lazy to update much, another time okeh?


/ back to the top