Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:25 pm
I'm so gonna fail my Amaths! Had it just now, at Qn1 i was alr stuck sey, da terkial-kial nak buat. Didnt even do the bonus qn cos i know i wont score any points there. And i didnt check much, berserah aje la. When tchr was collecting our papers, the class was so noisy eventho tchr alr said we shudnt be making noise cos the test papers have not been fully collected yet. Then got scolded, bdk cine uh kecoh. After that was mt, tgk muke satu-satu sume mcm muke pasrah, cos of the amaths i bet, haha. Then cikgu kate ade peribahse test today, ~grrr. But luckily its not gonna be counted in CA1.
Then lepak at canteen, was considering with Mai to or not to *phm-phm aje la ey*. Then went home with nad & suf, fetched adeq, washed the dished & panaskan nasi grg, ~yumyumm!
Planning to spend time with my 3 babies after school tmr, since the plan with b was cancelled, darn.
Tmr's b's bday oy! His 18th bday (: ~hurhur, he can take lesen motor alr, and you know what that means ~woohoo. Unfortunately, cant meet him tmr, cos he have to work, grrrrrrrrrr! And idk what to buy for him sey. Asked him that day, what he wants then he said buy him a motor, i replied motor tolak-tolak bley laa. I suggest that i buy him a bed, since he loves to sleep, and he hasnt have enough of sleep lately, hahaha meps kan? Fine, whatever.
Suggestions from: -
Yuyun : boxer / jam.
Tiqaaa : baju / jam.
Annie : dog tag(with his name or smthg engraved) / bear (lol)
To B,
Happy birthday! Org tu da 18 la soy, da abg-abg haha. Semoge dimurahkan rezeki, panjang umor, sihat-sihat selalu, takmo noty-noty, & gd luck in future endeavours. B, nanti you da amek lesen motor kan, jgn lupe bring me go around S'pore tao! I love you, my love (:
Here's a poem for you (:
If only i could find the time to tell you,
but i cant cos it will take a thousand years.
But I'd tell you how much i love you in over a million different ways.
And that now, it seems so strange to imagine life without you.
When I think about you, my eyes seemed to glow,
When I dream of you, I hoped for no tomorrow.
To be with you right now is what I've wished
Cause it is really you whom my heart has missed.
When I dream of you, I hoped for no tomorrow.
To be with you right now is what I've wished
Cause it is really you whom my heart has missed.
-001.jpg)
