<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I miss TBI truckloads. Friday, March 14, 2008 10:35 am
Oke, everythg's confirmed! I'm gg to Eerah baby's hse this afternoon-going-to-evening @3pm. My adek's tagging along, whatever, i dont care. He can mind his own business & TBI wont mind him coming along right, since he's our cute little bf? hahaha.
Oh, i cant wait to get together again with TBI, i've missed them so so much! I bet today's gonna be hell of fun.

Oh, got naggings from mum yday night, right after she stepped into the hse. She said i didnt help her do the household chores when i alr did the dishes & laundry. So i replied back, to defend myself & you know what i got, canning. Chicken Butt btol. So, cleaned my room last night, changed the bedsheets before doing my chem hw. I guess its so dusty that i began to AH-CHOO! AH-CHOO! And believe me when i said i hadnt written a single thg on that piece of paper, cos my mind was blank, i forgot how to do the balancing equatns etc. I dont even thk i understand! ~Darn.
Theres another eng hw & bio project(group) need to be done.

Text with love last night, poured out how i felt, since i needed someone to talk to. And he cheered me up. He's sweet, sweeter than the sugar & honey :]
She: I HATE LIFE. :'(
He: Asal, why sayang? Pls dont say that. You still have me kan sayang.

~AWWWWWWWWW.


/ back to the top