<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Lately, I just keep thinking about you Monday, March 17, 2008 4:08 pm
And idk why.
It's like you have some kind of hold on me & idk
You still running through my mind when I know that you shouldn't be,
Me all on your mind? I know that it couldn't be
Cause you ain't call and I ain't even appalled
I'm tryna let you go after all these months.
I can't get a grip of it.
You got a hold or some kind of control of me,
I don't know what it is, but I gotta get you gone from me.
Damn I gotta pull myself together.
All the time we spent together makes it hard to get you outta my system.
I'm too attached, my heart won't let me fall back,
Used to love the little things you did,
my brain ain't stopping, thinking who he with, or where hes going.
I never had this kind of problem in my life, this is my first time dealing with this kind of fight
I been tryna get you off my mind, but I cant after all this time.
That's what kills me.
I remember everything that me and you talked about.
Me and you had our whole lives planned out together.
& if I could, I would turn back the hands of time and correct all my mistakes that I ever did
But now I guess I gotta move on, right?
It's still hard and deep down inside, I still love you.
He should consider himself lucky, cos theres two girls who cant get over him.


/ back to the top