School reopens tmr! Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:01 pm
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
I havent done a single thg, exc eng. AMaths? BELOM! Chem? BELOM! Melayu? ENTAH!
If only today was last week, i'd be in Sarawak right now, having dinner. Since just now i kept looking at my watch and reflected what we were doing in sarawak at that point of time. Till mai get sick, i think?
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
School reopens tmr! Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:01 pm
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
AND I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOL!
I havent done a single thg, exc eng. AMaths? BELOM! Chem? BELOM! Melayu? ENTAH!
If only today was last week, i'd be in Sarawak right now, having dinner. Since just now i kept looking at my watch and reflected what we were doing in sarawak at that point of time. Till mai get sick, i think?