Specially for QEYF, MY LOVE. Friday, March 07, 2008 9:17 pm
I guess i have been sort of moody these days or smthg, i'm sorry syg. Not that i dont love you anymore or whatever. Its just ..... I hope you understand. Too bad, we cant get to meet up for the last time before i fly off tmr :( I'm also sorry cos i have to leave you alone here in s'pore. But the four days will pass by so fast and for all you know, i'll be back here oke. Oh no, everything I tried to remember to say just went out my head. So i guess i'll end it here, with the usual three words you alr know,
I LOVE YOU, LOVE.
Take care while i'm away oke? If jatoh, bangon sendrik, haha. Oh before i forget, you've been so sweet these days too. I love it, haha. Really. Da lame you tk manje-manje, and sweet stuffs to me. ;]
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Specially for QEYF, MY LOVE. Friday, March 07, 2008 9:17 pm
I guess i have been sort of moody these days or smthg, i'm sorry syg. Not that i dont love you anymore or whatever. Its just ..... I hope you understand. Too bad, we cant get to meet up for the last time before i fly off tmr :( I'm also sorry cos i have to leave you alone here in s'pore. But the four days will pass by so fast and for all you know, i'll be back here oke. Oh no, everything I tried to remember to say just went out my head. So i guess i'll end it here, with the usual three words you alr know,
I LOVE YOU, LOVE.
Take care while i'm away oke? If jatoh, bangon sendrik, haha. Oh before i forget, you've been so sweet these days too. I love it, haha. Really. Da lame you tk manje-manje, and sweet stuffs to me. ;]