<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

This one's for you Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:56 pm
As much as I want to blame you for breaking my heart,
I know I cant, cause it`s my fault
for letting you in.



if you think that the world means nothing,
think again, you might mean the world to someone else









and I've listened to this song a thousand times,
but it hasn't gotten old because it reminds me of you.





He reached for her hand.
"I don't want to lose you."
His voice was almost in a whisper.
She could feel the tears again,
& she fought them back.
"But you don't want to keep me either, do you?"
To that, he had no response





Trust me, I know how it feels.
I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you,
waiting for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart,
for everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end.
I know exactly how it feels.



If she could, she would stop time
Just so she would never have to leave you



Maybe things are suppose to get messed up and not work out
Just so that other things can




you're still a part of everything i do
you're on my heart just like a tattoo.










Baby why can't we just start over again?
get it back to the way it was



you gave me the best gift anyone ever could;
you took me through one of the biggest life experiences,
you & i made countless memories that i will cherish forever,
& you helped me find myself.
although the pain ran deeper than nearly anything else,
i would never have wanted to share my first love with anyone else.





I don't know why we all hang
onto something we know we're better off letting go.
It's like we're scared to lose what we don't even really have.
Some of us say we'd rather have that something than nothing at all,
but the truth is, to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all.




I don't mind spending some time
just hanging here with you
cause I don't find too many guys
that treat me like you do .


/ back to the top