I never stop wondering- Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:35 pm

I wonder if you still bother to read this blog,
wonder if you know that i'm still kinda upset,
that i still love you,
that i miss you so bad that i read all the texts you sent me right from the start,
and it makes me cry.
and it makes me cry.
I wonder if know that every night before i close my eyes,
i listen to the song you sent me over & over again,
that every night, you're the only one I think of,
replaying all our precious moments, wishing you were still mine.
I wonder if you know that everytime my phone rings
or receive a text,
I wish it was no one else but you.
I wonder if you know that whatever I do,
you're stuck in my head,
that no matter how happy i seem to be
or how hard i laugh,
there's something called 'emptiness' in me.
I wonder if you still think of me,
if you miss me as much as I do,
if you wish that we didnt break up in the first place,
if you wish that we didnt even get to know each other's existence,
if you wish that you can still hold me tight,
if you still loved me like you used to,
if you know how much it hurts to let you go,
if you know that I'm lonely,
that I've no one else to talk to or share my problems with.
I wonder if we'll ever be together again.
