I failed my chem test! Cool shyt kaaann. -_____________-"""
Had P.E, did our own stuffs since some of them had to run 2.4km. So, my clans played badminton, best jgk uh. Then chem, then recess. The whole class had to gatther in frnt of G.O to meet our P.E tchr, to take back our personal belongings. Pnjg critenye, tapi pendekkn, dia mara psl some of us da naek class dulu before he/she dismissed us.
After, had emaths. I swear i dont understand a single thg, cos i wasnt really paying attention, was busily finishing up my AMaths hmwk. (Rajin seh firah!) First time oy, aku abeskn all the qns on my own. Tapi ade tipu siket uh, ku tgk answer pat blakang, hehe.
Had one free period, that is the 2nd maths period, cos tchr had to leave for NCC thgy. Malay class, did classwork, when the bell rang & tchr dismissed us, i quickly went out of the class cos i had to rush home.
To Qeyf
"I'm sorry today's plan had to be cancelled. I know its my fault, cos of me you had to waste your ezlink, your energy, your msgs all those shyts. Tapi ape nak buat, da mmg Allah tk bagi kitorg jmpe nari. Insyallah nnt thur uh keh? I know you're disappointed not cos i cant accompany you go shop your stuffs, but that you couldnt meet me today, we still hv thurs kan. I'll pay you back your ezlink, if you want me to."
& finally dpt bobal ngn Mimin tadi mlm, pk da mampos da. hahaha
takmo marah eh!
tapi org tu cabot class, gi main bola.
bilang bapak dia baru tawu, biar padan muke kene terajang
(firah bobal mcm phm sa)
and semalam kan, ade beberape org msg & call aku pagi-pagi bute, kul 1 ke 2 gitu. Kiwak, pk aku tak skola pe, tkya tdo. (use choice words)
Tmr's Nad's bday! Yeah, nad, ala kwn aku yg random & weird. At one moment she'll be so hyper & the next moment, you'll see her emo, serious.
I''ll wish her on my blog today, cos im afraid i wont be able to use the comp tmr, since i'll be gg home late.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I failed my chem test! Cool shyt kaaann. -_____________-"""
Had P.E, did our own stuffs since some of them had to run 2.4km. So, my clans played badminton, best jgk uh. Then chem, then recess. The whole class had to gatther in frnt of G.O to meet our P.E tchr, to take back our personal belongings. Pnjg critenye, tapi pendekkn, dia mara psl some of us da naek class dulu before he/she dismissed us.
After, had emaths. I swear i dont understand a single thg, cos i wasnt really paying attention, was busily finishing up my AMaths hmwk. (Rajin seh firah!) First time oy, aku abeskn all the qns on my own. Tapi ade tipu siket uh, ku tgk answer pat blakang, hehe.
Had one free period, that is the 2nd maths period, cos tchr had to leave for NCC thgy. Malay class, did classwork, when the bell rang & tchr dismissed us, i quickly went out of the class cos i had to rush home.
To Qeyf
"I'm sorry today's plan had to be cancelled. I know its my fault, cos of me you had to waste your ezlink, your energy, your msgs all those shyts. Tapi ape nak buat, da mmg Allah tk bagi kitorg jmpe nari. Insyallah nnt thur uh keh? I know you're disappointed not cos i cant accompany you go shop your stuffs, but that you couldnt meet me today, we still hv thurs kan. I'll pay you back your ezlink, if you want me to."
& finally dpt bobal ngn Mimin tadi mlm, pk da mampos da. hahaha
takmo marah eh!
tapi org tu cabot class, gi main bola.
bilang bapak dia baru tawu, biar padan muke kene terajang
(firah bobal mcm phm sa)
and semalam kan, ade beberape org msg & call aku pagi-pagi bute, kul 1 ke 2 gitu. Kiwak, pk aku tak skola pe, tkya tdo. (use choice words)
Tmr's Nad's bday! Yeah, nad, ala kwn aku yg random & weird. At one moment she'll be so hyper & the next moment, you'll see her emo, serious.
I''ll wish her on my blog today, cos im afraid i wont be able to use the comp tmr, since i'll be gg home late.