"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to fix it."
"If you want to know who I am,
you've gotta know where I've been,
what I've gone through and how badly it hurt."
"There are just some people you always go back to"
"Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time."
"you cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that."
"Someday someone is going to walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."
"Keep looking up, Mama used to tell me. Theres nothing on the ground but your feet."
"Sometimes it’s easier to say I don’t care than
to explain the reasons why I do."
"You wonder why I don’t talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it’s not because I don’t want to, its just that everything I want to say, I cant say anymore."
"Don't be flattered that he misses you.
He should miss you .
You're deeply missable.
However, he's still the same person who just broke your heart.
Remember, the only reason he can miss you
is because he's choosing every day
not to be with you."
"That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You don't stop loving some of them. There are a couple you love no less than you ever did. You're not going to try and make it work again, but if they needed you, you'd drop everything."
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to fix it."
"If you want to know who I am,
you've gotta know where I've been,
what I've gone through and how badly it hurt."
"There are just some people you always go back to"
"Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time."
"you cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that."
"Someday someone is going to walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."
"Keep looking up, Mama used to tell me. Theres nothing on the ground but your feet."
"Sometimes it’s easier to say I don’t care than
to explain the reasons why I do."
"You wonder why I don’t talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it’s not because I don’t want to, its just that everything I want to say, I cant say anymore."
"Don't be flattered that he misses you.
He should miss you .
You're deeply missable.
However, he's still the same person who just broke your heart.
Remember, the only reason he can miss you
is because he's choosing every day
not to be with you."
"That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You don't stop loving some of them. There are a couple you love no less than you ever did. You're not going to try and make it work again, but if they needed you, you'd drop everything."