Just finished editing snapshots taken yesterday (takde keje haha)
Had mly oral just now, I was the last one cos today is only my class's turn. My name happens to be the last among the mly students in my class, in alphabetical order. While waiting for my turn, talked to Sharifah & Qaisurah, exchanged jokes (sempat seh). Oke Nad, aku ade 2 joke baru! Then, it was my turn, managed to read the passage quite smoothly. But cikgu stopped me while i was reading half way. Next, the conversation part. My mind was blank, didnt know how to answer the qn. AAAAAARGH! But i tried to answer. However, didnt answer smoothly, tergagap sane sini. I even forgot some malay words till cikgu had to help me. (Oh no!) Finished at arnd 415+, went home straight. Supposedly, i followed the rest to P.H @ Lot1, but since i finished oral quite late & afraid that there'll be time constrain cos Crystal having her tuition later evening. So yeah, I'M HUNGRY!
Went Shop&save before gg home, mum pesan suroh beli bende.
Got scolded by CH tchr jus now, the whole class. Cos of this one guy classmate of ours. If he wasnt SO SENSITIVE/EGOISTIC/HYPOCRITE, tchr wouldnt have been mad. There's somethg wrong with you, i personally think you really have to change your attitude uh boy. And also to a group of people who laughs at tiny matters, when its not even funny. And about the class tee, URGH! -(use choice words)
I failed my amaths test again! (as expected)
I just notice that everyday this week, i have test. But luckily, tmr there isnt any. ~Fuh!
Test papers waiting list:
1. S.S essay
2. Eng summary
3. Mly
Things needed to be done:
1. Draw 'Conflict' -S.S
2. Finish up bio wksht (i didnt bring txtbk home, stupid)
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Just finished editing snapshots taken yesterday (takde keje haha)
Had mly oral just now, I was the last one cos today is only my class's turn. My name happens to be the last among the mly students in my class, in alphabetical order. While waiting for my turn, talked to Sharifah & Qaisurah, exchanged jokes (sempat seh). Oke Nad, aku ade 2 joke baru! Then, it was my turn, managed to read the passage quite smoothly. But cikgu stopped me while i was reading half way. Next, the conversation part. My mind was blank, didnt know how to answer the qn. AAAAAARGH! But i tried to answer. However, didnt answer smoothly, tergagap sane sini. I even forgot some malay words till cikgu had to help me. (Oh no!) Finished at arnd 415+, went home straight. Supposedly, i followed the rest to P.H @ Lot1, but since i finished oral quite late & afraid that there'll be time constrain cos Crystal having her tuition later evening. So yeah, I'M HUNGRY!
Went Shop&save before gg home, mum pesan suroh beli bende.
Got scolded by CH tchr jus now, the whole class. Cos of this one guy classmate of ours. If he wasnt SO SENSITIVE/EGOISTIC/HYPOCRITE, tchr wouldnt have been mad. There's somethg wrong with you, i personally think you really have to change your attitude uh boy. And also to a group of people who laughs at tiny matters, when its not even funny. And about the class tee, URGH! -(use choice words)
I failed my amaths test again! (as expected)
I just notice that everyday this week, i have test. But luckily, tmr there isnt any. ~Fuh!
Test papers waiting list:
1. S.S essay
2. Eng summary
3. Mly
Things needed to be done:
1. Draw 'Conflict' -S.S
2. Finish up bio wksht (i didnt bring txtbk home, stupid)