<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Lost of words- Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:13 pm
Just back from school few minutes ago. Had 3 free periods, since my maths-cum-form teacher was absent. ~woohoo. I'm so lethargic, body aching here & there siaa. Got our lockers alr, so from now on wont have to carry heavy bags anymore.
Afiqah sprained her ankle during 2.4 run, luckily she finished it alr.
Get well soon oke sayang ;]

What else? Idk what to say. Aaaargh!

Sorry peeps for the short post!


/ back to the top