<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Somebody massage me please? Friday, April 04, 2008 8:56 pm
My whole body is aching! AAAAAAAAAARGH!
Was unusually late for school today, but im not saying i was late. I came on time. It was just that I had difficulty waking up this mrng, my mum nagged a lil cos she had to come into my room to wake me up a couple of times heh.
I think i finally went into the bathrm at 620am. Dadadididada, left house at 646am, siao late. Boarded the LRT at 650+. I usually took the 640 LRT. I thought i was gonna be late, since the distance between house & school takes almost half an hour. Met LiShan at cck mrt, idk she was right behind me all along, haha!
Anw, managed to rush to level four to put my bag in class & open the locker within two minutes. Got our bio test paper, passed, but im not satisfied with my marks. Im gonna pay more attention & not get myself distracted by anythg. Blablabla. My dear pure twinnie was absent, she's sick. So had to take her mly hmwks & stuffs, i sound like her personal assist. at Mac when i met her jus now, hahaha! Bagi teka-teki sume at Mac, ketawe smpi perot saket seh.
Cikgu gave us lollipop during hmt class, this is the second time. Helped cikgu with the Sarawak thgy after class, gave her teka-teki, & she was laughing like hell, dapat choc ferrero roche-two each. Then off for vb.
Just reached home half an hour ago, fetched bro frm granny's house. Fell asleep in the lrt, naseb tk terlajak seh, haha!
Tmr, gg to NJC with peeps, for the pementasan whatever. Which means i'm gonna go out till night ~woohoo (HAHA!) Meet at cck interchge at 345,
Dress code: white/grey/black :D


/ back to the top