And I had to take a good look When everything else didn't have a ring to it I'm sittin here blamin myself Can't let my weakness show It's just that my girls been so hurt And I'm not tryna be the next one goin through it
I didn't wanna believe Of a love that was free If for a moment I could So many disappointments Had me feeling something like I didn't have a reason I should
You say the words but boy it don't feel right What do ya expect me to say You take my hand And you say you've changed But boy you know your begging don't fool me Because to you it's just a game
So let me on down 'Cause time has made me strong I'm starting to move on And I can't wait It doesn't matter anyway
I was young And in love I gave you everything But it wasn't enough go find someone else
From the first time I knew you I thought that we'd be cool But I overestimated us boy I think it's time we set things straight I'm not your girl
Don't you look at me like that It don't matter how you act And then I see you walkin by Don't be surprised if I say hi But it won't be anymore than just that
Somewhere tonight, you may be found With some other girl you've been draggin' around You lie to yourself, and you lie to me It seems like the truth is your worst enemy
Cause baby I'm tired, tired of the fight I'm tired of the lonely days and the dark endless nights It's taken some time, cause I didn't know If I could ever let you go You helped me figure it out I'm better off alone
I may be found, somewhere tonight Cursing the day you walked into my life What's done is done, I can't change time But I'll be damned if I'm not gonna try
But every now and then, my heart gives in To the hope that someday you'll change Then alone I'll wake, to my own mistakes That it's just a foolish game
One thing before I go Something I've got to know Boy, did you ever love me?
It's funny how you think you really know yourself Like you would never lose yourself to someone else And I was up to thinking it was all about you and me Silly silly me
I should have never listened to a word you said But I was always giving in to promises I never should have gone for I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets And I want this to be over I so want this to be through In the end somehow it always comes back to you
Cause everywhere I go No matter what I do boy I just can't get you out of my head So it annoys me You wasn't man enough To come and tell me That I was never the one Like you said I was You could have told someone You knew you didn't love me anymore
If you had only told me how you really felt I could have put my feelings into someone else But I was busy thinkin' I was where I was supposed to be But there was something 'bout you that I couldn't resist Can't put my finger on it but whatever it is I never should have stood for it I know you're no good for me And that's the way it is
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
And I had to take a good look When everything else didn't have a ring to it I'm sittin here blamin myself Can't let my weakness show It's just that my girls been so hurt And I'm not tryna be the next one goin through it
I didn't wanna believe Of a love that was free If for a moment I could So many disappointments Had me feeling something like I didn't have a reason I should
You say the words but boy it don't feel right What do ya expect me to say You take my hand And you say you've changed But boy you know your begging don't fool me Because to you it's just a game
So let me on down 'Cause time has made me strong I'm starting to move on And I can't wait It doesn't matter anyway
I was young And in love I gave you everything But it wasn't enough go find someone else
From the first time I knew you I thought that we'd be cool But I overestimated us boy I think it's time we set things straight I'm not your girl
Don't you look at me like that It don't matter how you act And then I see you walkin by Don't be surprised if I say hi But it won't be anymore than just that
Somewhere tonight, you may be found With some other girl you've been draggin' around You lie to yourself, and you lie to me It seems like the truth is your worst enemy
Cause baby I'm tired, tired of the fight I'm tired of the lonely days and the dark endless nights It's taken some time, cause I didn't know If I could ever let you go You helped me figure it out I'm better off alone
I may be found, somewhere tonight Cursing the day you walked into my life What's done is done, I can't change time But I'll be damned if I'm not gonna try
But every now and then, my heart gives in To the hope that someday you'll change Then alone I'll wake, to my own mistakes That it's just a foolish game
One thing before I go Something I've got to know Boy, did you ever love me?
It's funny how you think you really know yourself Like you would never lose yourself to someone else And I was up to thinking it was all about you and me Silly silly me
I should have never listened to a word you said But I was always giving in to promises I never should have gone for I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets And I want this to be over I so want this to be through In the end somehow it always comes back to you
Cause everywhere I go No matter what I do boy I just can't get you out of my head So it annoys me You wasn't man enough To come and tell me That I was never the one Like you said I was You could have told someone You knew you didn't love me anymore
If you had only told me how you really felt I could have put my feelings into someone else But I was busy thinkin' I was where I was supposed to be But there was something 'bout you that I couldn't resist Can't put my finger on it but whatever it is I never should have stood for it I know you're no good for me And that's the way it is