<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi. Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:21 pm

I can’t believe I had to hear it from someone else instead of hearing it from both of you, or at least one of you.
Thanks ey korang!
Idk if I should be mad or should I just let it be.
Should I let it be?
Cos prolly theres someone better for me?
Cos prolly we wont last long if we were to be together?
Cos prolly he’s not meant for me?
Cos prolly, cos prolly, cos prolly
This was what that been destined for me?
Cos prolly theres a reason behind all this?
Yeah, I think that’s it,
There’s a reason behind this, though idk the reason why.
And that’s my principle anw,
Whatever happens, happens,
And there’s always a reason.
I’m trying to be optimistic, you see.
I guess I shall just pretend I know nothing, drown my tears deep inside, put on a fake smile & just breath.
Yes, I’ll change.
This is what im gonna do from now on,
So I’ll keep them deep inside me & only let the one & only, Allah,
Know what im going through, cool aint it?

But on the other hand hand, I should be
MAD
!!!!!
Mad cos you guys kept this away from me!!
Mad cos my so called
SISTER
(she proclaimed so) betrayed me!!
You said you’ll back out!!
You said you’ll help me!!
Yeah right! Bykla kau peh nk tolong aku ni sume!
Pegi mampos uh korg!
Those were just words! If only I knew this would happen,
a) I wouldn’t have given her his num.
b) I wouldn’t have trusted them
c) I could have put my feelings into someone else

Look, I don’t wanna fight over this issue,
My this thing really got on my nerves!!!!!
Im still mad! Im still mad! Im still mad!
I feel like punching & kicking somebody, anybody wanna volunteer?

All the best to the both of you aye!
Thanks ey for all this, MOTHERFUCKERS!
Hope you both last long!


/ back to the top