How was something that was supposed to make you feel so complete, leave you so feeling so empty?
Look at the sorrow in her eyes. As she finally says her goodbyes. All that love yet all those lies. A box full of memories that make you cry; Do you burn them to forget your pain? Or keep them to remember how great it all was?
I stand here, Broken. But still alive.
What is heartbreak? Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnedest to breathe while simultaneously wondering why it went wrong, how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest? Yeah, i think thats it. I have all these feelings, these weird feelings, & I've had this burning desire to express them. But I can't. I just can't. And these feelings, they're trapped. They're like stuck in my heart & I just feel so lonely.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
How was something that was supposed to make you feel so complete, leave you so feeling so empty?
Look at the sorrow in her eyes. As she finally says her goodbyes. All that love yet all those lies. A box full of memories that make you cry; Do you burn them to forget your pain? Or keep them to remember how great it all was?
I stand here, Broken. But still alive.
What is heartbreak? Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnedest to breathe while simultaneously wondering why it went wrong, how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest? Yeah, i think thats it. I have all these feelings, these weird feelings, & I've had this burning desire to express them. But I can't. I just can't. And these feelings, they're trapped. They're like stuck in my heart & I just feel so lonely.