Friday, May 30, 2008 12:39 pm

i felt every ounce of me screaming out,
but the sound was trapped deep in me.

i cant listen to my favorite songs anymore
cause each drumbeat is a massacre,
each keystroke is a regret,
and each chord is a memory of you

I look at all the guys around me;
and wish I could like them with all my heart;
so maybe I finally could get over you --
but I can't.

i could kiss 100 guys
but none of them would mean
as much as just a smile from you

you really know you love someone
when all you want is for them to be
happy, even if that means that you
are not a part of it,...

I may forget what you said,
but i'll never forget how you made me feel

There's always that one special person
that no matter what they do to you,
you just can't let them go...

no one falls in love by choice,
it is by CHANCE. no one stays
in love by chance, it is by WORK.
an no one falls out of loveby chance,
it is by CHOICE

When she talks to you, listen to her voice. She may be talking
about the weather, but she's screaming she loves you.

Sometimes you just have to realize that you can't have it all. You
can't fix what you've done. You need to move on and try to be happy,
even if it's the hardest thing you ever have to do.
