I was early for class! Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Had humanities class today, 0939-1030. And i wasnt late at all, unlike yesterday & the day before, hee. Received a phone call from Nad, asking if i'm coming. Aww, that's so sweet of her. I know you miss me kan nad? haha!
After school, Nad accompanied me to have my lunch in the canteen, while the rest went to Mac & so on. Money conscious la katekn ;D Did some silly yet sweet stuffs to kill boredom..
Nad wrote this on the bottle.- "I'll stick to Zaf." Zaf, " Aww, Nad is freaking sweet! "
After, played swing while waiting for Fiqah & Pure finish their lessons. Headed to Mac. Met Crystal, Ely, Ami, Yan & Mus there. At 1, went back to school, for trng. But I didnt train, was having sort of migraine? Sat with Mee Teng, played arnd with Fiqah's new hp. I envy her phone cos the pictures are beautiful! Unlike mine, sarks.
Unity vb boys + girls + MI vb girls. Who's that on my wallpaper? My bf, duh. Ey, cute kn? HAHAHA Simpsons & lollipop; LOVED
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I was early for class! Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Had humanities class today, 0939-1030. And i wasnt late at all, unlike yesterday & the day before, hee. Received a phone call from Nad, asking if i'm coming. Aww, that's so sweet of her. I know you miss me kan nad? haha!
After school, Nad accompanied me to have my lunch in the canteen, while the rest went to Mac & so on. Money conscious la katekn ;D Did some silly yet sweet stuffs to kill boredom..
Nad wrote this on the bottle.- "I'll stick to Zaf." Zaf, " Aww, Nad is freaking sweet! "
After, played swing while waiting for Fiqah & Pure finish their lessons. Headed to Mac. Met Crystal, Ely, Ami, Yan & Mus there. At 1, went back to school, for trng. But I didnt train, was having sort of migraine? Sat with Mee Teng, played arnd with Fiqah's new hp. I envy her phone cos the pictures are beautiful! Unlike mine, sarks.
Unity vb boys + girls + MI vb girls. Who's that on my wallpaper? My bf, duh. Ey, cute kn? HAHAHA Simpsons & lollipop; LOVED