Girl, I dont hate you, not a little bit. Aku maseh sygkn kau la oke. I was mad that time cos you didnt even tell me about it, What hurts me more, was the both of you were even holding hands. Tell me, who wont get mad, heartpain sia. I'm not angry that the both of you went out together, but the fact that you both didnt tell me, buat aku geram.
If i got the wrong idea, then come & talk to me uh, tell me the truth. Rather than diam aje, abe biarkn aku stuck with this idea. Tkkn psl ni pon kitorg nk gado? Smpi tknk bobal? C'mon uh, settle this dgn cara baek uh.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Girl, I dont hate you, not a little bit. Aku maseh sygkn kau la oke. I was mad that time cos you didnt even tell me about it, What hurts me more, was the both of you were even holding hands. Tell me, who wont get mad, heartpain sia. I'm not angry that the both of you went out together, but the fact that you both didnt tell me, buat aku geram.
If i got the wrong idea, then come & talk to me uh, tell me the truth. Rather than diam aje, abe biarkn aku stuck with this idea. Tkkn psl ni pon kitorg nk gado? Smpi tknk bobal? C'mon uh, settle this dgn cara baek uh.