<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Woots, 1 more to go... Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Chemistry paper was not that difficult, its just that i should have studied a little more.
I had difficulty doing the essay qns :S
Oke forget it, its over!

After school, had b'fast cum lunch @ KFC with Crystal & Mai.
Pure met us there after her POA paper.
Arnd 1, off to Orchard to collect the class t.
Ouk, not bad. From 1-10, i'll gve 6/7?
And uncle let me choose a badge :D
I stared at that 2metre high black cloth of badges for like 10-15 min,
couldnt decide between vespa, starbucks and elmo/cookie monster.
Mai was like, tak saket pe leher kau?
Ended up taking the vespa, psl mcm cool gitu kan.
And susah dapat..

I & Mai carried that heavy plastic bag all the way to taxi stand.
Took cab back to school, to put the plastic bag in RC room.
Sape yg nk gi pikol itu bende sia bsk pagi.
And who's gonna help carry it up till the 4th floor tmr mrng? Anyone, volunteer?
After, went straight home while they went to Mac.
Terserempak with old friend, Ahmad. Kwn mase PAP dulu.
Pandai sak dia, skola Victoria, tknk kalah.
I used to partner him last time. Then nanti siket-siket aje tknk kwn, hahaha.
Hais, miss my childhood.

Fetched bro from nenek's hse.
Terserempak with my young aunt, Kak Aisyah.
Dia kate dia ajar speech & drama ke ape pat zhenghua pri?

Tomorrow's the LAST paper!
Woohoo!
Everybody say "JYEAAAAAAHHH!"
~wahahahaha, gile.
AMaths, 3 chapters only, better study!
After this kite boley enjoy! (mcm cerita puteri)
: D


/ back to the top