after all these years, you're still the only one Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:46 pm
See how KENTAL i was! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA










Yesterday was SUPERDUPER _________________ !
Went to beloved ex's chalet at PARIS (haha!)
Dok pat dlm mrt for +-150 min sorang-sorang punyela gerek gile babs.
Was nervous to meet him, i cant deny. Cos da lame tk jumpe, 1yr+ .
Before i tap card, a guy wearing red shirt caught my attention,
idk why, prolly cos of his striking red shirt.
I couldnt even see his face! Cos kene block ngn gate.
And later found out that it was him! My instinct's always right, well, most of the time.
Went to downtown east naek kaki (haha!)
Reached there, hantar Aiman, gi swimming & jage aiman.
There was no empty seats, actually there was, but it was wet, yeah, so we stood facing the WWW (wild wild wet).
Tengok each other's handphone & stuffs.
Plan to go WWW with him one day during this holiday, cos he have free tickets. But have to wait till his injury has heal, boohoo. Please have a speedy recovery, please. Then, went back to his chalet, lepak there. We talked, kacau each other, sume la. And seriously, i cant remember what we talked about, cos byk bende kitorg bobal. And funny thing is, we always have smthg to talk about, be it bende mepek or wadsoever, dari dulu smpi skg. Pelik eh, maybe we have a chemistry? hahaha. And kitorg tk kekok ngn each other, though we are ex lovers.
Tired of sitting, went to buy charcoal, then patah balek, kene gi kedai lagi, beli syrup plak, haha. And the floor was wet & his scandal was slipper (psl scandal kaop nye, haha!), so i became his so called "handle" haha. He put his arms around my shoulder, sigh, da lame dia tk buat gitu, haha. Mcm sweet gitu la kan. Went off arnd 5+, walked back to mrt. He hugged me all the way. :D
And sambil-sambil tu, gletek. He still knows & remember my weak spot, but i forgot his, but eventually ku da tau ;D
Went to beloved ex's chalet at PARIS (haha!)
Dok pat dlm mrt for +-150 min sorang-sorang punyela gerek gile babs.
Was nervous to meet him, i cant deny. Cos da lame tk jumpe, 1yr+ .
Before i tap card, a guy wearing red shirt caught my attention,
idk why, prolly cos of his striking red shirt.
I couldnt even see his face! Cos kene block ngn gate.
And later found out that it was him! My instinct's always right, well, most of the time.
Went to downtown east naek kaki (haha!)
Reached there, hantar Aiman, gi swimming & jage aiman.
There was no empty seats, actually there was, but it was wet, yeah, so we stood facing the WWW (wild wild wet).
Tengok each other's handphone & stuffs.
Plan to go WWW with him one day during this holiday, cos he have free tickets. But have to wait till his injury has heal, boohoo. Please have a speedy recovery, please. Then, went back to his chalet, lepak there. We talked, kacau each other, sume la. And seriously, i cant remember what we talked about, cos byk bende kitorg bobal. And funny thing is, we always have smthg to talk about, be it bende mepek or wadsoever, dari dulu smpi skg. Pelik eh, maybe we have a chemistry? hahaha. And kitorg tk kekok ngn each other, though we are ex lovers.
Tired of sitting, went to buy charcoal, then patah balek, kene gi kedai lagi, beli syrup plak, haha. And the floor was wet & his scandal was slipper (psl scandal kaop nye, haha!), so i became his so called "handle" haha. He put his arms around my shoulder, sigh, da lame dia tk buat gitu, haha. Mcm sweet gitu la kan. Went off arnd 5+, walked back to mrt. He hugged me all the way. :D
And sambil-sambil tu, gletek. He still knows & remember my weak spot, but i forgot his, but eventually ku da tau ;D
Yes, you're right, i didnt want to leave just yet, but i had to.
Prolly it shows clearly on my face, like you said.
Can I have some more days with you?
When I think about you, my eyes seemed to glow,
When I dream of you, I hoped for no tomorrow.
To be with you right now is what I've wished
Cause it is really you whom my heart has missed.
I believe that we will be together sooner or later.
How I hope that the time and day will pass faster
So that I'll be with you and hug you tight,
And never let go of you with all my might.
When I dream of you, I hoped for no tomorrow.
To be with you right now is what I've wished
Cause it is really you whom my heart has missed.
I believe that we will be together sooner or later.
How I hope that the time and day will pass faster
So that I'll be with you and hug you tight,
And never let go of you with all my might.

