thanks for all your sacrifices, working day & night to earn $$ for our expenses and stuffs.
I won't be able to repay you, even if I'm already working.
Thank you so much.
Every baligh-ed guy is a father, cos one alr have sperms. The only difference is that one maseh belom ade anak yg dilahirkan. Get what i mean; betol tak?
Sad thing is, my dad have to work today. So prolly won't be celebrating until he comes home.
I seriously hope he'll be home soon, not midnight, like these past few days.
Mama & bro's out to wedding invitation after that, WestMall to collect her new simcard and look for bro's new school shoes.
I'm home alone. Supposedly, im out with with mama & bro to town, but plan cancelled :(
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
thanks for all your sacrifices, working day & night to earn $$ for our expenses and stuffs.
I won't be able to repay you, even if I'm already working.
Thank you so much.
Every baligh-ed guy is a father, cos one alr have sperms. The only difference is that one maseh belom ade anak yg dilahirkan. Get what i mean; betol tak?
Sad thing is, my dad have to work today. So prolly won't be celebrating until he comes home.
I seriously hope he'll be home soon, not midnight, like these past few days.
Mama & bro's out to wedding invitation after that, WestMall to collect her new simcard and look for bro's new school shoes.
I'm home alone. Supposedly, im out with with mama & bro to town, but plan cancelled :(