I get what you mean.
I understand your situation.
Frankly, I feel the same way too.
Yes, I do love you, but the feeling's aint the same as how it used to be.
Prolly i prefer my life now, not involve in r/s.
I think this is the best for us both.
I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings.
I' glad that i've proved to you that i've changed, for the better i hope.
Thanks for spending the holidays with me,
it's been a really great, fantastic, wonderful (and many more great words) being with you back again.
Eventhough it was only for a short while.
Thanks for everything, really. (I'm not being sarcastic here ok)
We're still friends no matter what, right?
Gimme a holla if need any help, I'm always here for you, anytime. (tapi tgk uh cmne, hee)
All the best in everything you, dont disappoint me, dont disappoint your parents.
I know you can do it, cume nak dgn tknk aje.
Once again, thank you for every little thing.
If you wonder, i still keep a permanent empty space just for you.
I love you, love, sweetheart, darling, baby, sayang, my most beloved ex-boyfriend.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
Phyrah:
Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok
Taec yeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I get what you mean.
I understand your situation.
Frankly, I feel the same way too.
Yes, I do love you, but the feeling's aint the same as how it used to be.
Prolly i prefer my life now, not involve in r/s.
I think this is the best for us both.
I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings.
I' glad that i've proved to you that i've changed, for the better i hope.
Thanks for spending the holidays with me,
it's been a really great, fantastic, wonderful (and many more great words) being with you back again.
Eventhough it was only for a short while.
Thanks for everything, really. (I'm not being sarcastic here ok)
We're still friends no matter what, right?
Gimme a holla if need any help, I'm always here for you, anytime. (tapi tgk uh cmne, hee)
All the best in everything you, dont disappoint me, dont disappoint your parents.
I know you can do it, cume nak dgn tknk aje.
Once again, thank you for every little thing.
If you wonder, i still keep a permanent empty space just for you.
I love you, love, sweetheart, darling, baby, sayang, my most beloved ex-boyfriend.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009