we will never be perfect but, for some reason, with you I feel perfected I like the fact that someone like you sees someone in me
All she really needs is a hand to hold & a heart to understand
When your life falls apart, always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up. And when the rest of the world walks out on you, remember not to close the door, becauseI am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all.
I hear my phone ring and my heart starts beating faster I tell myself its stupid, but I still always hope its you
You know me too well. When I said I didn't love you, you looked at me and said, 'Bullshit, you're just running away.'
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
we will never be perfect but, for some reason, with you I feel perfected I like the fact that someone like you sees someone in me
All she really needs is a hand to hold & a heart to understand
When your life falls apart, always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up. And when the rest of the world walks out on you, remember not to close the door, becauseI am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all.
I hear my phone ring and my heart starts beating faster I tell myself its stupid, but I still always hope its you
You know me too well. When I said I didn't love you, you looked at me and said, 'Bullshit, you're just running away.'