<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:49 am

I ran across a picture of us,
I admit I almost cried.
It made me realize how much I miss ya
How my life ain't been the
same since you're gone,
Left on my own, left with an empty space
Everything reminds me of you

I was kinda suprised when you left
It almost brought tears to my eyes when you left
When we first met I had butterflies in my chest
But you hurt me like u was sticking knives in my chest
You was telling lies, other girls in ya chest
Other girls in ya heart,and it tore us apart
Like im thrown to the sharks my hearts like minced meat
I thought I could trust you but you didn't convince me
I thought it was love but i guess we rushed it
I gave u my heart but then you crushed it
You used to be the only guy I trusted
What happened to the fun, what happened to the laughter
What happened to the body that had my heart captured


/ back to the top