Had SS test yesterday, and i didnt manage to finish essay qn, how great. I seriously didnt look at the clock. When i was still three-quarter through finishing up essay, heard mdm k said smthg like "5 more minutes" , but i thought she said "15 more minutes" cos it didnt feel like the time was up any sooner. Then soon after, she said " ok finish up your last sentence", i was like WHAAAT?! ~grrr.
Had chem test today, left some blanks cos i didnt know. I didnt study to be more specific, that means i didnt memorise the table. Only started trying to memorise the 3 tables in the morning in the lrt, baek pe.
All of a sudden, was superduper darn sleepy during emaths. Tried to curi-curi tido and stuff. Luckily didnt fell asleep cos DM suddenly walked pass our class and called out Esther and Shermaine, however her name's spelled.
I'm like Hitler, cos i'm influential. D:
Eversince i started singing "My bestfriend's hot" , the rest pon ikot nyanyi, especially mai, yana and nad(?) muahaha.
Tmr's friday! I want last fri again pls, cos last wk tkde vb :/
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Had SS test yesterday, and i didnt manage to finish essay qn, how great. I seriously didnt look at the clock. When i was still three-quarter through finishing up essay, heard mdm k said smthg like "5 more minutes" , but i thought she said "15 more minutes" cos it didnt feel like the time was up any sooner. Then soon after, she said " ok finish up your last sentence", i was like WHAAAT?! ~grrr.
Had chem test today, left some blanks cos i didnt know. I didnt study to be more specific, that means i didnt memorise the table. Only started trying to memorise the 3 tables in the morning in the lrt, baek pe.
All of a sudden, was superduper darn sleepy during emaths. Tried to curi-curi tido and stuff. Luckily didnt fell asleep cos DM suddenly walked pass our class and called out Esther and Shermaine, however her name's spelled.
I'm like Hitler, cos i'm influential. D:
Eversince i started singing "My bestfriend's hot" , the rest pon ikot nyanyi, especially mai, yana and nad(?) muahaha.
Tmr's friday! I want last fri again pls, cos last wk tkde vb :/