<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Sweetest girl. Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:06 pm





Eerah's new post is the reason for the tears thats rolling down my cheek right now.
Had a chat with her, expressed how much we miss each other and i told her how i felt about ___ .
Then she decided to post our old kentalan pictures. Ain't that sweet?
I appreciate our four years of friendship, though it feels like we've been best of friends for like decades, haha.

I'll be meeting my babis soon aye, dont worry. I'm simply counting the days till we make a reunion.
No matter how busy i am, you babis are always in my heart.


/ back to the top